Latest Posts

Login and password in variables

Hi all, On a 2013 on premise, I need to deal with a LOB system via SOAP or REST calls. The first call is to get a token the following cal...

Search help on very long lookup

On a recent project, a lookup field contained hundreds of results, even applying cascading, and the customer wanted to be able to search on multi...

External Start in Office365

Hi Community Is there a way to start a workflow externally in Office365 like Enterprise Workflow ? Thanks

Nintex Mobile offline mode

Hi community I'm looking for details about the offline mode in Mobile app. Some tests show that cache can populate a previously selected pe...

How to you manage staging environment

Most customers have production and staging environment. Sometimes, teams backup/restore production to staging. In this case, running workflows c...

Deletion with AvePoint Replicator

Recently, I had to deal with a Nintex Workflow doing many deletions in a replicated farm by AvePoint Replicator. On the backup farm, the dele...

Three levels cascading lookup?

With the last 2.6 version of Forms (On Prem), I'm trying to do a three levels cascading dropdown : States List State : Text Dield Reg...

Get User Profile date format

Hello I'm trying to get Hire Date from user profile with "set variable" or "get user profile" actions. In the two cases, the date is misform...