cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Launch Outlook Email from SharePoint List

Hi, is it possible to 1) create a contact list on SharePoint, with various metadata columns2) have a button\function which uses Nintex to read the list, and2.1) Launch a new email in Outlook 2.2) Pre-...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1669
  • Replies 1

Custom Form linked to a workflow task loses Percentage % format

Good day, I'm struggling to understand thisNintex Forms & Workflow version 20131) created a SharePoint list column of type number, and specified the option to "display as %"2) populated field with...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 542
  • Replies 0

Number Field Validation

Hi, I have a number field which requires conditional validation.If an option above is selected, then the number field is unable to be left blank (but it may be 0 in value)I have tried the following va...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1405
  • Replies 2

Form preview layout does not match published version

Hi, please let me know if I'm doing something wrongI have created a Nintex 2013 form, using bold\italics etc as required.my preview looks perfectHowever, once I publish this, it seems to lose all of m...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1125
  • Replies 3

Call Web Service - Failed to invoke web service

Hi, I'm having an issue with the Call Web Service - _vti_bin/usergroup.asmx <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:so...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4638
  • Replies 1

Long Forms - possible to save as a "draft" ?

Hi, we have a scenario where a very long form needs to be created.It involves attaching various documentsas well, such as ID, Proof of Residence, etc.This was previously a paper form.Inits paper forma...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1987
  • Replies 6

Nintex Task - "Sorry this hasn't been shared with you"

Hi, I'm having a problem around understanding the required permissions to assign a task to a person in a scenario where the person does not require access to the parent site where the library\task res...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1423
  • Replies 3

Using a Collection Variable and creating individual Flexi Tasks

Hi, we have collected a list of email addresses and stored in a Collection VariableWe are then wanting to create separate \ individual task for each email address.The problem is that the "Assign Flexi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1401
  • Replies 6

Workflow to Update Document - Formatting Question

Hi, I'm having trouble getting my format in a Word Document correct. the basic workflow does this1) read a SharePoint list of users into a collection variable.2) Read the collection variable and gathe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1288
  • Replies 7

Nintex Workflow Version Changelog

Hi, is there a way to view or enable some kind of change logging for Nintex Workflows?I am aware we can open previous versions of a workflow. However, it is extremely difficult to see what was changed...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 408
  • Replies 1

Creating URLs within an email\task behaviour

Hi, I would appreciate some assistance if possibleRequirement: People who are assigned a Workflow Flexitask would like a hyperlink to the Workflow "Status" view (NOT Workflow LOG URL as this has verbo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 734
  • Replies 2

Email not working in Loop with Switch

Hi, I've created a Loop with a Switch, which basically allows and approval process based on various logics to assign flexi-tasks (IE the decision making process is not linear and requires workflow log...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2241
  • Replies 15

Clear all data in a repeating section

Hi, I am looking for suggestions on how to clear all data in a repeating section of a form.I know they can manually click the black "X" to clear a repeating section, but consider the scenario where th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1579
  • Replies 3

Creating an AD User and adding to AD Group

Hi, I'm trying to create a workflow to improve our current user provisioning procedure. This my first post, please accept my apologies if I've posted to the wrong place (please let me know where to po...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 538
  • Replies 2