Latest Posts

Dropdown control with key|value pairs

Hello, for a special form I have set up a list containing a choice field. In the form the field will be a dropdown control. The selectable op...

Filtering dropdowns correctly from one list.

Hello, may be that I did not understandig correctly the function of a cascading dropdown. I see only examples where more than one dropdown is us...

• By martinn
  • January 02, 2018  04:38

How to find the correct selector for a field insid...

Hello, I have a form with a repeating section. I described in this thread that inside of this section is a field that I would like to format a...

• By martinn
  • December 08, 2017  03:45

Nintex Workflow : prevent changes on elements but ...

Hello, I don't know how to solve the following problem. I have a list with many fields and for that list have created a Nintex form. Also I hav...

• By martinn
  • November 13, 2017  04:16

How to format selection fields?

Hello, today I would like to ask something regarding formatting of a selection-fiel. I created a list containing a choice-field. The user can se...

• By martinn
  • September 10, 2017  23:59

How to replace 'new element' on page

Hello, I have build a page containing a list build using two content types so that I can use 2 different Nintex forms, one for each content typ...

• By martinn
  • March 27, 2017  00:07

How to populate a choice column using workflow?

Hello, today I would like to aks a question about workflow and how to set a choice column of an item correctly using the workflow. The situatio...

• By martinn
  • March 14, 2017  04:08

Lookup Formula not working

Hello, Situation: I have a list of contacts which contains two "types" of records. "Main adresses" (companies) and "contact persons" (employee...

• By martinn
  • January 11, 2017  03:26

Validation required option, how to use correctly

Hello, I'm new to Nintex and would like to know how to use the validation required option of a field. There I can choose validation required be...

• By martinn
  • November 30, 2016  22:02

How to toggle visibility of an area that works

Hello, I'm just creating a form with two areas which will be visible depending on a selection of a radio button. This works. Either the first ar...