Latest Posts

NWF 2010: Set permission for the documents inside ...

I've a workflow which sets permission of the documents based on a choice column value. It works fine with document content type. But, for folder ...

Nintex Forms 2010: People picker control should ac...

Hi, I'm unable to set a people control in my form to accept only AD groups. I've tried going to the Control Settings and selecting only security ...

Nintex WF 2010: Start a workflow on attachment add...

Can a workflow be triggered when an attachment is added to a list item?

NWF2010: SharePoint ribbon not visible for multili...

Hi, I've a nintex workflow start form where a multi line textbox field is connected to a workflow variable of type m ultiple lines of text. I'...

Nintex Form 2010: Open popup dialog box on selecti...

Hi, I have a choice field with multiple selections enabled. On selection of some options, I want a popup dialog box to open on the form which wi...

Nintex WF 2010: Email Attachment in a workflow sta...

Hi, can I add an attachment in a workflow start form that can be sent with an email? Regards, Korak

Nintex WF 2010: Add users to a SP group by filteri...

Hi, I've 2 AD groups A and B. Some group B members also belong to group A. Can I add users to a SP group X using Nintex WF such that they are me...

Nintex Form 2010: Issue with Choice control field ...

I'm experiencing an issue with choice control field validation. Please find my rule below. The same rule works for other field types. I've ...

Nintex Workflow 2010: Visible to Users/Group

Hi, I have created a Nintex site workflow. For now, I want this workflow to be visible only to the 'Owners' SharePoint group. Is it possible? If...

Nintex Form 2010: Suggestion Drop-down Menu not pr...

Hi, I have multiple metadata fields and panels on my form. The suggestion drop-down menu seems to be obscured by other fields. I heard it c...

Nintex Form 2010: Form redirection to URL dependin...

Hi, Can anyone help me with writing the below logic in Redirect URL in form settings - If form mode is new and user is member of group A redire...

Nintex Form 2010: Max No of Characters Allowed Hel...

Hi, What is the maximum no of characters allowed in help text? I have a very long help-text for a field and I can only see a portion of it when ...

Nintex Form 2010: Managed metadata field does not ...

Hi, None of the managed metadata fields in my form appear in the list of Named Controls. Regards, Korak

Ninex Form 2010: issue with validation rule

Hi, I have applied validation rule to a field. It is checking whether this field is empty or not. But, when I click on submit button I still get...

Nintex Form 2010: make a manged metadata field man...

Hi, I could not make a managed metadata field mandatory in the form using the IsEmptyOrNull({Self}) validation rule. How can this be achieved? ...

Create folder and copy list items to that folder

Hi, I'm working with Nintex Workflow 2010. I've created a collection variable and I'm using for each loop to copy certain items from list A to l...

Nintex Form 2010: Default value for a column on se...

Hi, I want to populate a group in a people/group picker field by default if and only if a particular selection is made on a choice field. How ca...

Validation in a Nintex Form with Multiple Panels

Hi, I'm working with Nintex Forms Designer 2010 and I want to make certain fields mandatory on the form. The issue is that I'm using multiple pa...

List Archival Workflow

Hi, I'm working with Nintex Workflow Designer 2010. I want to move items from List A to List B if some condition is satisfied. I wanted to use Co...

Nintex WF 2010: Issue with Formatting

Hi, I'm using Nintex Worklow 2010 on list1. I want to populate some list1 data to a multi-line text column on list2 from the workflow. I want to ...