cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

NWF 2010: How to retrieve the email body from an eml file?

Hi, I was trying to retrieve the email body using 'Query XML' action in a email library. But, I noticed that there is no file-stream property that can be referenced. Is there a way to retrieve the ema...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | November 01, 2017 10:11
  • Views 799
  • Replies 0

NWF 2010: Set permission for the documents inside a folder

I've a workflow which sets permission of the documents based on a choice column value. It works fine with document content type. But, for folder content type, the workflow sets permission only for the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | April 14, 2017 04:09
  • Views 1027
  • Replies 2

Nintex Forms 2010: People picker control should accept only AD groups

Hi, I'm unable to set a people control in my form to accept only AD groups. I've tried going to the Control Settings and selecting only security groups as entities to include after disconnecting the c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | December 25, 2016 23:28
  • Views 847
  • Replies 1

Nintex WF 2010: Start a workflow on attachment addition

Can a workflow be triggered when an attachment is added to a list item?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | October 06, 2016 05:38
  • Views 749
  • Replies 1

NWF2010: SharePoint ribbon not visible for multiline text field

Hi,I've a nintex workflow start form where a multi line textbox field is connected to a workflow variable of type multiple lines of text. I'm not able to type any rich text in this field as I cannot s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | August 23, 2016 23:56
  • Views 833
  • Replies 3

Nintex Form 2010: Open popup dialog box on selection of a choice

Hi,I have a choice field with multiple selections enabled. On selection of some options, I want a popup dialog box to open on the form which will contain rich text. Please see below.Regards,Korak

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | July 13, 2016 22:43
  • Views 3547
  • Replies 6

Nintex WF 2010: Email Attachment in a workflow start form

Hi, can I add an attachment in a workflow start form that can be sent with an email?Regards,Korak

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | June 15, 2016 09:56
  • Views 766
  • Replies 2

Nintex WF 2010: Add users to a SP group by filtering an AD group

Hi,I've 2 AD groups A and B. Some group B members also belong to group A. Can I add users to a SP group X using Nintex WF such that they are members of AD group B, but not A.Regards,Korak

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | June 13, 2016 12:00
  • Views 774
  • Replies 1

Nintex Form 2010: Issue with Choice control field validation

I'm experiencing an issue with choice control field validation. Please find my rule below. The same rule works for other field types.I've also tried adding a validation rule on the "Save" button. But,...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | May 20, 2016 04:50
  • Views 874
  • Replies 3

Nintex Workflow 2010: Visible to Users/Group

Hi,I have created a Nintex site workflow. For now, I want this workflow to be visible only to the 'Owners' SharePoint group. Is it possible? If yes, how?Regards,Korak

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | May 12, 2016 04:14
  • Views 762
  • Replies 2

Nintex Form 2010: Suggestion Drop-down Menu not properly visible for Metadata Fields

Hi,I have multiple metadata fields and panels on my form. The suggestion drop-down menu seems to be obscured by other fields. I heard it can be fixed using CSS, but I am not sure how. Can anyone help?...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | April 28, 2016 08:02
  • Views 2372
  • Replies 10

Nintex Form 2010: Form redirection to URL depending on condition

Hi,Can anyone help me with writing the below logic in Redirect URL in form settings -If form mode is new and user is member of group A redirect to URL XIf form mode is new and user is member of group ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | April 12, 2016 08:47
  • Views 2421
  • Replies 4

Nintex Form 2010: Max No of Characters Allowed Help Text?

Hi,What is the maximum no of characters allowed in help text? I have a very long help-text for a field and I can only see a portion of it when I hover over the control.Regards,Korak

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | April 05, 2016 07:57
  • Views 1177
  • Replies 2

Nintex Form 2010: Managed metadata field does not appear in Named Controls

Hi,None of the managed metadata fields in my form appear in the list of Named Controls. Regards,Korak

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | April 05, 2016 04:38
  • Views 1023
  • Replies 2

Ninex Form 2010: issue with validation rule

Hi,I have applied validation rule to a field. It is checking whether this field is empty or not. But, when I click on submit button I still get the red error message even after filling that field. Can...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | April 05, 2016 02:09
  • Views 1755
  • Replies 6

Nintex Form 2010: make a manged metadata field mandatory

Hi,I could not make a managed metadata field mandatory in the form using the IsEmptyOrNull({Self}) validation rule. How can this be achieved?Regards,Korak

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | April 01, 2016 05:50
  • Views 1695
  • Replies 8

Create folder and copy list items to that folder

Hi,I'm working with Nintex Workflow 2010. I've created a collection variable and I'm using for each loop to copy certain items from list A to list B. Now, I want to modify this workflow. I want to cre...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | March 10, 2016 00:59
  • Views 1839
  • Replies 5

Nintex Form 2010: Default value for a column on selection of a choice field

Hi,I want to populate a group in a people/group picker field by default if and only if a particular selection is made on a choice field. How can this be achieved?Thanks,Korak

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | March 08, 2016 02:55
  • Views 910
  • Replies 1

Validation in a Nintex Form with Multiple Panels

Hi,I'm working with Nintex Forms Designer 2010 and I want to make certain fields mandatory on the form. The issue is that I'm using multiple panels and based on the selection of a choice field, I'm hi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | March 07, 2016 08:10
  • Views 1441
  • Replies 2

List Archival Workflow

Hi, I'm working with Nintex Workflow Designer 2010. I want to move items from List A to List B if some condition is satisfied. I wanted to use Copy to SharePoint action because I wanted to create fold...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by purkayak
  • | February 28, 2016 02:29
  • Views 1678
  • Replies 4