cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

SharePoint to Documentum?

Anyone got any experience using Nintex to export files from SharePoint into Documentum? I'm advised by our IT that some teams use SOAP or REST web services to get the job done.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 213
  • Replies 0

Get All SharePoint Sites for a User???

Is there a web service method to input a user name and pull back all the SharePoint sites that user has access to?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 230
  • Replies 0

Populate Columns with Contents of Collection

I've got a question for you. I have a list item with a field that contains all the data I need about a user (login name, email address, etc.). I can query that field and split the data so I have a col...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 689
  • Replies 1

Nintex 2016 Responsive Form Not Printing Multi-Select Checkbox Selections

Well this is odd. I am using the responsive form for Nintex 2016 and when we print the completed form, the selections for my multi-select checkboxes do not print the checked selections. The single-sel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 507
  • Replies 2

HTML Links to Attachments Not Working

UPDATEDI am using a Build String action to create links to attachments to be used in a task form. I ambasicallyfollowing the steps I asked inthis post way back when. However, when I follow the same st...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 854
  • Replies 3

Validate Multi-Select Choice Field

Hi!I'm trying to figure out the correct syntax to validate my multi-select choice field. We want the users to check all the fields that apply:The account was reviewedAccount has sufficient fundsAccoun...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3323
  • Replies 12

Max Number of Web Service Calls per Workflow?

Hi.I have a workflow that takes a .csv export of all the sites in the farm. What we want to do is use a Rest API web service to find all the active URLs in a site collection. There are about 20,000 ro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 315
  • Replies 1

For Each Loop Loops Too Many Times

I have a list of all the sites in our site collection. For each site, the members and owners are populated. I add each member and owner to their own collection variables, then I loop through the colle...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 800
  • Replies 3

Get Site GUID

Is it possible to use a Call Web Service to get the GUID of a site? My research indicates that this is only possible via PowerShell. If it's possible for the workflow to get a list GUID, is it possibl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 386
  • Replies 3

How do I include all the "Assigned to" individuals in the "To" field of the notificat

I have a workflow that sends a task to multiple individuals listed in a people picker field of a list. When it creates the task, it sends separate tasks to all the individuals and they are unable to s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 532
  • Replies 3

Workflow to Split Large .csv File

We have an incredibly large .csv file (160,000+ rows) that I have manually split into smaller files of +/- 10,000 rows. This files contains all the site members on all the sites in our farm. We are au...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 513
  • Replies 1

Unable to Open Prior Workflows?

Hey, has anybody ever experienced an issue where they are unable to open a prior version of a workflow? I click the plus sign next to my workflow to expand and get all prior versions and nothing happe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 199
  • Replies 0

CAML Query and Conditions

Hi.I have a workflow that routes financial documents and I need to query an approver's list based on whether the minimum amount each approver is responsible for is less than or equal to the amount of ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4366
  • Replies 9

Query Item Permissions?

Can I use the workflow to query the unique permissions on a list item?My workflow breaks the inheritance on a list item and resets the item permissions for the Owner's group (full control) and the Cre...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1557
  • Replies 4

Create AD User: "Invalid path or credentials"

Hi.I am trying to use the Create AD User action, but I get an error saying that either the path or the credentials are invalid. I have the LDAP path and it is valid because I can use a different set o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 427
  • Replies 3

CAML Query for 2 Values of a Multi-Select Field

Hi.I have a CAML query where I want to look at an approver list and find the ID based on a set of criteria. The query looks at the NextNumber being greater than the current number, it looks for a matc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2835
  • Replies 7

Publishing Anomalies???

I published a workflow that was basically a state machine. I imported it from our Test environment to Prod, ran a test to ensure it was working, and much to my surprise, the entire final Exit state wa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 436
  • Replies 1

Date and Text Field Validation

I'm looking for advice as to how to best implement a solution.I need to take a written timeframe and evaluate it as a number so I can validate it.I have a task review list with the following fields/ty...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3131
  • Replies 7

Does the workflow know what day it is?

:-)Yes, it sounds silly, but I'm using a call web service action to schedule my workflow only on the weekdays. Here's the scenario:I have a task list of recurring tasks for everyone in the department....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2577
  • Replies 8

Nintex Form Won't Override Default SharePoint Form

I created a library from a template because it's part of a workflow process that an entire department uses. So I have to use this library because I have to use the workflow that gets published to this...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2474
  • Replies 6