Latest Posts

Populate Columns with Contents of Collection

I've got a question for you. I have a list item with a field that contains all the data I need about a user (login name, email address, etc.). I ...

Nintex 2016 Responsive Form Not Printing Multi-Sel...

Well this is odd. I am using the responsive form for Nintex 2016 and when we print the completed form, the selections for my multi-select checkbo...

HTML Links to Attachments Not Working

UPDATED I am using a Build String action to create links to attachments to be used in a task form. I am basically following the steps I as...

Validate Multi-Select Choice Field

Hi! I'm trying to figure out the correct syntax to validate my multi-select choice field. We want the users to check all the fields that apply: ...

Max Number of Web Service Calls per Workflow?

Hi. I have a workflow that takes a .csv export of all the sites in the farm. What we want to do is use a Rest API web service to find all the ...

For Each Loop Loops Too Many Times

I have a list of all the sites in our site collection. For each site, the members and owners are populated. I add each member and owner to their ...

Get Site GUID

Is it possible to use a Call Web Service to get the GUID of a site? My research indicates that this is only possible via PowerShell. If it's poss...

How do I include all the "Assigned to" i...

I have a workflow that sends a task to multiple individuals listed in a people picker field of a list. When it creates the task, it sends separat...

Workflow to Split Large .csv File

We have an incredibly large .csv file (160,000+ rows) that I have manually split into smaller files of +/- 10,000 rows. This files contains all t...

CAML Query and Conditions

Hi. I have a workflow that routes financial documents and I need to query an approver's list based on whether the minimum amount each approver ...

Query Item Permissions?

Can I use the workflow to query the unique permissions on a list item? My workflow breaks the inheritance on a list item and resets the item p...

Create AD User: "Invalid path or credentials&...

Hi. I am trying to use the Create AD User action, but I get an error saying that either the path or the credentials are invalid. I have the LD...

CAML Query for 2 Values of a Multi-Select Field

Hi. I have a CAML query where I want to look at an approver list and find the ID based on a set of criteria. The query looks at the NextNumber...

Publishing Anomalies???

I published a workflow that was basically a state machine. I imported it from our Test environment to Prod, ran a test to ensure it was working, ...

Date and Text Field Validation

I'm looking for advice as to how to best implement a solution. I need to take a written timeframe and evaluate it as a number so I can validat...

Does the workflow know what day it is?

🙂 Yes, it sounds silly, but I'm using a call web service action to schedule my workflow only on the weekdays. Here's the scenario: I have ...

Nintex Form Won't Override Default SharePoint ...

I created a library from a template because it's part of a workflow process that an entire department uses. So I have to use this library because...

Workflow Says "Starting" and Never Start...

I have encountered this before, but cannot remember how I resolved it. I must delete and reimport the workflow, I will. My start settings are ...

Workflow Schedule Failed

I have a list with several items on it, each has a scheduled workflow. I chose "No New Instances" for my workflow because we are retiring this li...

Best way to expire a task?

So it appears that the Due Date field in a task does nothing. This discussion seems to confirm my trial and error: https://community.nintex.com/...