cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Date Stamp a Repeating Control

I had a lot of difficulty placing a date stamp on a repeating section entry.aditya gandhe presented a solution Repeating Conrol + Current user Name + Time that included Current User and Time but it wa...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by bburke
  • | August 23, 2016 16:18
  • Views 1778
  • Replies 5

Hide Individual Ribbon Elements on Form

Recently, I was asked to hide the "Cancel" button on a Nintex Form.Using the Internet Explorer Development Tools (F12), I identified the Cancel button element.It was necessary for me to use the elemen...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by bburke
  • | August 19, 2016 14:00
  • Views 4298
  • Replies 8

Tips for Newbies (like me) - Form Panels

I jumped right in to building a form... I got this! I plugged away adding items as fast as I could and before I knew it I had a decent size form put together. Time to run it! Well. yeah my layout in...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by bburke
  • | August 13, 2016 11:30
  • Views 5694
  • Replies 8

Tips for Newbies (like me)

I have always wanted Nintex Forms and Workflow for many years now. It's been about 3 months since I was able to purchase the Enterprise Edition and it has changed how I support my customers. Like anyt...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by bburke
  • | August 13, 2016 10:50
  • Views 865
  • Replies 0

Tips for Newbies (like me) - Action Sets

I started creating my workflows in a very linear fashion across or down, each action laid out on my canvas.I quickly discovered the ability to "label" my action panels (do it!)But as my workflow start...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by bburke
  • | August 13, 2016 10:48
  • Views 1811
  • Replies 2

Scheduled site workflow error and restart every 5 minutes

I have created two site workflows (scheduled) and in each case:Both use the For Each actionBoth run correctly (send an email)Both receive error emails saying "The workflow failed to start"Both restart...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bburke
  • | August 12, 2016 13:52
  • Views 1274
  • Replies 2

Get Meeting Suggestions Action

I was testing the "Get Meeting Suggestions" action today and found the following:(The Get Meeting Suggestions Action looks at a users Outlook calendar for times available.)I set the date range for:Sta...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bburke
  • | August 03, 2016 12:48
  • Views 410
  • Replies 0

Create Date/Time Stamp in a Repeating Section

I've been asked to add a date/time stamp to each new entry in a repeating section.If the user enters a comment and then selects "Add new row" or the form is saved, a date/time stamp is added to the co...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bburke
  • | July 27, 2016 07:43
  • Views 1802
  • Replies 4

Access to the Nintex Store

Nintex Workflow 2013 Enterprise/ Nintex Forms 2013 EnterpriseI don't have a link to the Nintex Store in the workflow designer as described in a document and video I located on the community.Is this an...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bburke
  • | February 12, 2016 08:52
  • Views 976
  • Replies 6

Lock the value in multiple CurrentDate fields

Nintex Forms 2013 Enterprise.I have three CurrentDate calculated fields.Each has an Approve and Disapprove button.I would like to lock the date value when the Approve or Disapprove button is selected....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bburke
  • | February 11, 2016 06:02
  • Views 434
  • Replies 1