Latest Posts

How to create a formatted Help dialog for a Nintex...

Hi everybody, as I did not found out how to add images in comments to community-blog posts, I decided to write an own article. The original post ca...

Providing a function for Base64-decoding text with...

Hello everybody, I would like to share my solution which took quite some time to find. Maybe it can help somebody. Recently I needed a workfl...

Questions about the Nintex Solution Innovation Awa...

Hi, I know that this forum is wrong for my question but I couldn't select a more appropriate one. There are two more days to submit a solution to ...

Filtering in a ListView is not working if field to...

Hi everybody, I just came to a weird behaviour of the List View-Control in my Nintex Form. I do have a Lookup-Field named "Project" with an additio...

Closing-Bug in Nintex Forms with newer Versions of...

Hello everyone, this may be a minor issue but it took me some longer time to evaluate because I just was examining if we should use the newest...

What do I have to configure to get "Search qu...

Hello everyone and a happy new year, I'd like to experiment with the "Search query"-Workflow Action in Nintex Workflows 2016 but when I open t...

Some questions about Document Generation

Hi everybody, due to our following migration from OnPrem-SharePoint 2013 to 2016 we will also upgrade the installed Nintex Workflow/Forms-vers...

What is wrong on TerminateWorkflowByNameForListIte...

Hi everybody, I'm, experience an annoying issue with terminating workflow instances by WebService. This is my scenario: it should be possib...

Stucking workflow timerjob: prevent state machines...

Recently we had the problem that workflows stuck on iterating state machines, pause for...-actions, etc. The WFE's owstimer.exe ran continously o...

Why is the javascript function for custom validati...

Hi everyone, I'm investigating the following scenario: I need a custom validation-function for a dropdown-field but on submit the function is...

Why does the Runtime function 'lookup' ask...

Hi everybody, I just stumbled over the runtime function lookup. Why needs this display names for list- and column -names instead of intern...

In a flexi-task which type of business hours / bus...

Hi everyone, given the following scenario: a site collection has setup business days from monday to friday 8am till 5pm. Now a new task is c...

Could not find property or event 'InternalCoun...

Hello everyone, today I upgraded Nintex Workflows 2013 from version 3.1.0.2 to 3.1.7.10 International on our servers. The installation process...

Where can I get detailed description for fixed bug...

Hi everyone, is it somehow possible to get further information about fixed bugs in product updates? There is a bug-number displayed after a ...

"Create item" fails if Form type is Cust...

Hello everyone, I think, we found a bug or did a fundamental mistake: We created a very simple workflow that should just create an item in ...