cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

How to create a formatted Help dialog for a Nintex Form with dynamically loaded texts

Hi everybody,as I did not found out how to add images in comments to community-blog posts, I decided to write an own article. The original post can be found here.The intention to extend the existing s...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 418
  • Replies 1

Providing a function for Base64-decoding text without writing a Custom Inline functio

Hello everybody,I would like to share my solution which took quite some time to find. Maybe it can help somebody.Recently I needed a workflow that extracts the contents of .eml-email files in a librar...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 719
  • Replies 12

Questions about the Nintex Solution Innovation Award

Hi,I know that this forum is wrong for my question but I couldn't select a more appropriate one.There are two more days to submit a solution to the 2019 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards. But I couldn...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 334
  • Replies 1

Filtering in a ListView is not working if field to filter is an additional lookup-fie

Hi everybody,I just came to a weird behaviour of the List View-Control in my Nintex Form. I do have a Lookup-Field named "Project" with an additional field "Project:ID" in my list.In my Nintex Form I ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 706
  • Replies 1

Closing-Bug in Nintex Forms with newer Versions of Internet Explorer

Hello everyone,this may be a minor issue but it took me some longer time to evaluate because I just was examining if we should use the newest version of Nintex or wait to upgrade until the next is rel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 644
  • Replies 2

Problem with http/https in Context Item URL-Token

Hi everybody,I have a weird problem with my workflow: I designed it on my local virtual machine on a site collection-url beginning with http://.When I export and import it to a site collection on our ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 535
  • Replies 0

What do I have to configure to get "Search query"-Action working?

Hello everyone and a happy new year,I'd like to experiment with the "Search query"-Workflow Action in Nintex Workflows 2016 but when I open the dialog, I get this error message: I already looked up in...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 746
  • Replies 3

Some questions about Document Generation

Hi everybody,due to our following migration from OnPrem-SharePoint 2013 to 2016 we will also upgrade the installed Nintex Workflow/Forms-version to the one that includes the new Document Generation-fe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 440
  • Replies 1

What is wrong on TerminateWorkflowByNameForListItem if multiple emails are sent?

Hi everybody,I'm, experience an annoying issue with terminating workflow instances by WebService.This is my scenario: it should be possible for users to push a button in my Nintex Form to cancel all r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 987
  • Replies 8

Stucking workflow timerjob: prevent state machines with same named states

Recently we had the problem that workflows stuck on iterating state machines, pause for...-actions, etc. The WFE's owstimer.exe ran continously on 25% by occupying about 330 MB and the workflow timerj...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1288
  • Replies 0

Extended runtime function 'lookup' to use a list guid

Hi everybody,I just stumbled over the runtime function lookup. Why needs this display names for listnames instead of internal names?!This makes absolutely no sense because as soon someone renames a li...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1991
  • Replies 0

Why is the javascript function for custom validation not called if drop down has no s

Hi everyone,I'm investigating the following scenario:I need a custom validation-function for a dropdown-field but on submit the function is only called if a value is selected from the dropdown. If the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1764
  • Replies 9

Why does the Runtime function 'lookup' asks for display names instead of internal nam

Hi everybody,I just stumbled over the runtime function lookup. Why needs this display names for list- and column-names instead of internal names?!This makes absolutely no sense because as soon someone...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1110
  • Replies 2

In a flexi-task which type of business hours / business days is used for reminder?

Hi everyone,given the following scenario:a site collection has setup business days from monday to friday 8am till 5pm.Now a new task is created and assigned to a group of people (peter, tony and bruce...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 840
  • Replies 4

Could not find property or event 'InternalCounter' on type 'Nintex.Workflow.Activitie

Hello everyone,today I upgraded Nintex Workflows 2013 from version 3.1.0.2 to 3.1.7.10 International on our servers. The installation process finished without error messages. Most workflows run as bef...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 662
  • Replies 3

"Search query" action has a bug with xml result

Hi everyone,it seems that I've found a bug in the current release of Nintex Workflows 2013 3.1.7.10 International.It's about the "Search query"-action which in the beginning seemed really cool but in ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 272
  • Replies 0

Where can I get detailed description for fixed bugs in new product updates?

Hi everyone,is it somehow possible to get further information about fixed bugs in product updates? There is a bug-number displayed after a bugfix-short description but I would like to get more detaile...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 593
  • Replies 2

"Create item" fails if Form type is Custom but no Start page is set

Hello everyone,I think, we found a bug or did a fundamental mistake:We created a very simple workflow that should just create an item in another list by starting the workflow on a list item.The workfl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1619
  • Replies 8