cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

How do you designate the assigned use of a workflow as "development" in SharePoint 20

I've seen postings on how to designate the assigned use of a workflow in Nintex for Office 365 but have not been able to find anything on how to do that in Nintex for SharePoint 2013. When I publish a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | January 21, 2019 13:57
  • Views 415
  • Replies 2

Automate the clean up of a site workflow schedule

I've created a Nintex workflow on a list and it is triggered whenever a new item is created. Once the workflow reaches a state machine action item, it then applies a schedule to a site workflow and th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | February 27, 2018 12:05
  • Views 758
  • Replies 1

Published Nintex form won't appear as default form

I've created and published a Nintex form on SharePoint Online but when I open to view the items on the associated list or create a new item on that list, the SharePoint versions of the form come up in...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | February 20, 2018 13:42
  • Views 1741
  • Replies 4

Enforce unique entries on multiple columns using JavaScript

Hello,I want to prevent duplicate entries rather than clean them up with a workflow afterwards. SharePoint only allows for this on one field per row. I need to check at least two columns per row to de...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | February 06, 2018 06:45
  • Views 1507
  • Replies 3

Can a reminder be set for every 3 hours after 24 hours has passed?

I have a Flexi-Task set to notify an approver of a pending task. However, I have been asked to set up this Flexi-Task so that reminders are sent every 3 hours only AFTER 24 hours has passed since the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | October 05, 2017 14:39
  • Views 925
  • Replies 2

"Convert Value" action item errors out repeatedly

I have tried multiple variations of date formats in the Nintex Workflow "Convert Value" action item. However, I have had no success. Here's one sample of what I have been working on:StartDate is a var...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | September 14, 2017 13:14
  • Views 1051
  • Replies 5

Get current value from calculated field

Hi,I've been working on this off and on for weeks and spent a lot of time searching for an answer that would work but so far, I've had no luck! Hopefully, someone out there can steer me in the right d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | June 19, 2017 14:23
  • Views 3920
  • Replies 12

Can a Nintex form be scheduled to display on a page using a workflow?

In a couple of weeks, we are goingtohave one week of quizzes (one quiz per day). I've used SharePoint lists and Nintex forms to create the quizzes. Last year, we displayed a new quiz every day using a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | April 20, 2017 14:18
  • Views 280
  • Replies 0

How can I set a value in a text field using JavaScript?

I have searched the Nintex Community and tried many of the things that were recommended. Unfortunately, I still haven't had any luck. I'm trying to auto-populate two text fields: First Name (JavaScrip...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | April 03, 2017 07:55
  • Views 6985
  • Replies 4

Why would a workflow skip over a loop?

I created a basic workflow to extractthe data in a repeating section. However, every time I run it, the loop gets skipped over. Here's what it looks like:I've confirmed that the variables within the l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | March 16, 2017 14:04
  • Views 1145
  • Replies 8

How do you restart a "Nintex live workflow queue service" when it is stuck on "starti

Hi,This is the message that has recently appeared in Central Administration:How can I restart this service? I found instructions at this location: http://help.nintex.com/en-us/nintex2016/current/sp201...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | March 15, 2017 09:06
  • Views 2567
  • Replies 5

Incorrect item properties in confirmation message

I've recently come across a problem where the item properties aren't coming across properly when embedded in a confirmation message. It's a bit hard to explain, so I'll include screen shots. First of ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | February 08, 2017 09:35
  • Views 611
  • Replies 3

Can a task edit form and an item edit form be used on one form?

Is there any way to combine the task edit form and the item edit form onto one form? In my workflow, the item needs to be reviewed and correctedby someone before it can be sent to others for approval....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | December 12, 2016 08:37
  • Views 907
  • Replies 3

How can I iterate through a number of collection variables and add them to a table in

Hi,I'm trying to iterate through the items in a repeating section on an order form and I'm having difficulties getting the data into a table in Word. I don't have the document generation feature as we...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | March 28, 2016 08:08
  • Views 734
  • Replies 3

Is there no way to use a variable in the "Image URL" field of an Image Control?

I'm trying to use the image control in a dynamic fashion. For example, if the user selects an item in a drop down box (which is contained within a repeating section), the image displays in an image co...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | March 21, 2016 10:09
  • Views 3423
  • Replies 12