cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Reminders in Nintex Online

Hi Team,We are using Task Process in Nintex online workflow.Approval sent to three people and two people are responded. Waiting for one person response.So will task reminder goes to person who is not ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 305
  • Replies 0

Root Folder auto populate in Nintex Form

We have a share point list which has "US" as the Root Folder and "Texas" and "New York" as Sub Folders within the Root Folder "US". We activated Nintex forms for this list. Whether we are under the Ro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 11069
  • Replies 0

How to remove duplicates values from lookup field In nintex forms

Hello Team,I want to remove duplicates values from lookup filed on nintex forms. I have tried for normal drop down control which contains duplicates in nintex forms. I am able to remove those duplicat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1711
  • Replies 3

How to remove duplicates values from lookup filed in Nintex forms

Hello Team,I want to remove duplicates values from lookup filed on nintex forms. I have tried for normal drop down control which contains duplicates in nintex forms. I am able to remove those duplicat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 639
  • Replies 0

Display particular dates and days based on week number selected through drop down on

Hello All,I need to display dates and days based on the week numbers selected through drop down control on the Nintex form.Is it possible in Nintex forms using any javascript or jquery.Ex: Actually in...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 957
  • Replies 3

How to create folders and subfolders in Sharepoint List using nintex Workflows

Hello Everyone,I need create to a folders and subfloders in SPLIST based on other list using nintex workflows. i am able to create folders in list using workflows but not able to create sub folders. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2174
  • Replies 10

Auto complete text box in nintex forms sharepoint 2013

Hello,How to achieve auto complete for text box in nintex fomrs using javascript or jquery.I have one list, in list their is on column called "Title". Title column contains items in list. on the form ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2803
  • Replies 6

How to filter Lookup column based on Assign To Column in nintex forms Sharepoint

Hi All,I have one list, list has 2 column's.1) "Engagement Name" Column2) "Assign To" Column Here Engagement Name column is lookup column, and it's looking up same list and same column for the value. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 837
  • Replies 4

How to generate calculated filed value into hyperlink in Nintex forms

Hello All,Iam using calculated value to generating one "item URL" in nintex forms. how to make that Item URL to Clickable.Help Me Out !!!Many Thanks,Santhosh.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1752
  • Replies 6

How to redirect Nintex form after submit the form

Hi All,I have some requirement , I need to redirect the Nintex form after submitting the items in form.I created a form, i will update the form and i will save the items, after click on save button i ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1845
  • Replies 4

How do i filter on a 34 multi choice fields using Nintex site workflow ?

Hello All,I have a SharePoint list, which list contains 34 choice field columns, i need to send a email's to users based on condition, and that condition is 34 choice field's satisfy the either "No Im...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1198
  • Replies 9

How to Auto populate folder Name in list column in nintex column through using java

Hello,i have created a list . List Contains folders. List has nintex form.When ever user click on folder , that folder name is populate into nintex form in one of the column.Here i able to get the fol...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 702
  • Replies 6

Error alert in pop up model box for Nintex form

Hello All,i have a nintex form , which contain some fields. In that fields "attachment field" is a mandatory field. i able to make a attachment field is mandatory, but i'm unable to make alert message...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1482
  • Replies 6

CSS styles are not working properly in Nintex workflows

Hello Everyone,CSS Styles are not working properly using build string in Nintex workflow. The same code works fine and looks good in a normal browser(IE). Any one have any idea. give me the reply. Tha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1607
  • Replies 7

How to get List Item Id url In Site Workflow

Hi EveryOne,How to get list item id url in site workflow, we have the feature to get list item id url in list workflow, but we don't have the feature in site worklfow.Could you please help me how get ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5919
  • Replies 10

Summary Email Problem with when "AssginTo" Column Contains Group

Hello All,we have created a site workflow, which is summary email workflow, for sending the emails based on status. summary email workflow is working fine. but the problem is when ever "Assignto" fiel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 138
  • Replies 0

Lookup runtime FUnction Not working properly

Hello Everyone,I have a list in site collection level,which consist of firm name and city. now i created a content type, in which i created a lookup column which lookup's for the value of the firm nam...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1241
  • Replies 6

How to Capture Multiple Information Using a Button in Nintex forms?

Hello Community,I have created a nintex form for a Terms and Conditions page. I require the Accept button to re-direct the users to the following home page as well as capture the date and time when th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 224
  • Replies 1

Unable to send workflow emails when assign to in group

Hello Everyone,we create a summary email, it's working fine. when ever we add a group in "Assignto" column, workflow is not working for assignto column. group contains users, group members didn't get ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 792
  • Replies 10

How to Send emails using Nintex Workflow when every user Attached attachment to List

Hello,Hope you are doing well!!!I have a one urgent requirement, Send emails using Nintex workflow, When ever user attached multiple Attachments to list item , that time we get the emails.How to do th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1334
  • Replies 9