Latest Posts

Default a People Picker with Multiple People - For...

Im looking for a way to default a people picker on a form to two different people. Basically I have a dynamic approvers field on a form that a wo...

Lookups with filters not working for certain users...

I have a form where any lookup with a filter on it is not working for certain users (lookup controls and calculated values using lookup functions...

• By rstrole
  • April 07, 2016  09:46

Get value from lookup control without selecting it...

In the on-prem version of forms there is a lookup function in the calculated value control. I'm trying to replicate that functionality in O365 fo...

• By rstrole
  • April 01, 2016  10:31

Unable to Use Snippets

I cant get any snippets to drag onto my work canvas. I also tried inserting from the 'dot'. I am creating snippets from action sets. I created a ...

• By rstrole
  • February 21, 2016  08:49

Cascading Drop Downs From One List

Here's an example... I have a list with 3 columns: A, B, and C. None of the columns are unique but A and B together can only result in one C. I b...

• By rstrole
  • February 05, 2016  15:18

Delegate if delegate doesn't respond

I have a requirement where I have a primary a delegate1 and a delegate2. If the primary doesn't respond in X amount of time then I delegate to de...

• By rstrole
  • January 13, 2016  16:43

Getting different results from two formulas that s...

Nintex noob here. Just spent a bit of time figuring this out but I am curious as to why one formula works and one does not: This works: fn-If...

• By rstrole
  • December 29, 2015  17:12