Latest Posts

How to have Workflow update Name field for Documen...

We have a Document Set with the default Name field that we want to have populated by a workflow upon creation of a new Document Set. This works fin...

How to create link to item properties in another l...

We have a workflow that copies a file from one document library ( source ) to another ( target ). When the file is copied from the source to th...

Call Web Service service account

To use the Call web service action, we created a service account that has local admin rights to the SP server. We used it successfully in a workf...

Best method to update multiple items in another li...

We have a document library ( Source ) with 4 fields that we would like to copy to another document library ( Target ). In the Source Library...

Workflow on Document Library not starting

A simple workflow on a SharePoint 2013 doc library is not starting. The workflow should start under these conditions: The doc library has che...

Copy a document from one library to another

There appears to be many flavors for what I would assume to be a fairly simple task. Before I make this more complex than necessary, here is what...

How to determine if Created by exists in SP group

In one of our workflows, I want to determine whether the Created by person is in the TimeOffApprovers SP group. If yes, follow one branch, if...

Need help with a Change Management workflow

Greetings, We have created an IT change management solution that requires that members of the Change Advisory Board (CAB) all agree on an outcome...

Include item changes in workflow notification

The default Alert functionality in SP 2013 sends an email notification that includes a formatted view of the list item with an Edited label nex...

Create Issue from Item in Task list

Greetings, Not sure if workflow is the best approach for what I am trying to accomplish but I'll start here. I have a list of project tasks...

Stop workflow from sending redundant notifications...

We have a simple workflow that sends a notification when the Status is changed to System Test. That works great. The problem is that when any oth...

Workflow email adding [#DDDBRHCRHGRH#] to subject ...

We have created a leave request work flow that uses a Flexi-task. The Task Notification includes "Time-Off Request - RequestorName " which is ...

Get Worker's Manager from a List in another si...

Greetings. We are creating an approval workflow for Time-Off Requests. The workflow will be applied to a calendar in each Unit's sub-site of the ...