cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

I updated Forms and Workflow in site collection, but it's still telling me I need to

I updated my Nintex applications the other day. Today when I tried to create a new item in one of my lists with a form, it's still telling me I need to update..Step 1, looking at the site collection c...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1091
  • Replies 2

An error occurred during a connection to workflowo365.nintex.com

I'm getting errors today when trying to connect to workflow and forms I'm on a trial while we POC stuff to make sure we can achieve what we want before we buy. Trial still had a few weeks. Was workin...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1520
  • Replies 3

Convert a Word document to PDF using Document Generation

I've got a trial version of Nintex for Office 365 and I'm trying to simply convert a Word document to a PDF. Basically a user drops off a Word document they have created into a drop off library, I wan...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2315
  • Replies 2

CQWP with Nintex task form, redirects to &RootFolder which doesn't exist

I have a Content Query Web Part which I'm showing all pending approval tasks for approvers. The CQWP sits on a separate subsite to the tasks.When the approver finishes their task, they are redirected,...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1136
  • Replies 3

Client click on save button Office 365 not working

Hey everyone,I'm trying to get client click on my save button to do something, anything but can't even get it to show an alert. I followed this post: How to call javascript function on Save button cli...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1834
  • Replies 2

Set People Picker to manager in Office 365 forms

Hey everyone,I'm trying to set a user's manager in Office 365 forms. I've read this Nintex Forms Managers name into people picker and also I have got this working on premises. I'm wondering if the API...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 6357
  • Replies 8

Can't set Lookup's Select value in JavaScript Office 365 Forms

Hey everyone,I'm trying to set a default value for my "Leave Type" field which is a lookup to a list of leave types. I've followed all examples I've found online and can't get it working. I got the co...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3110
  • Replies 6

Office 365, how can I make certain outcomes for a task have required comments

In Nintex Workflow on premises, you could add outcomes to your task and set these with descriptions and whether they were required.Is there any actions to still do this online? Or do we need to create...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 613
  • Replies 2

Can't save Task in workflow Office 365

I'm creating a Task in my workflow, saving it, opening it and editing it, but the SAVE buttons are greyed out and won't let me save, meaning I have to get the config right the first time Any ideas?I ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2639
  • Replies 7

Getting error 'NWF$' is undefined when calling NWF in developer tools on my form

I'm trying to write some JavaScript against my Nintex Form but can't access NWF$ or $, I get the error 'NWF$' is undefined, and when I access $ all objects just return null.Am I just doing something s...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 4846
  • Replies 9