Latest Posts

Value of common 'Current User' in JavaScri...

When I execute the following Custom JavaScript in Nintex Forms I get an unexpected result... NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterAfterReady( fun...

Creating Real Time Validation on Nintex Forms

( developed for SP2013 on-prem, Nintex forms 2.10 ) This code was inspired by nmarples whose amazing blog post can be found here . He lift...

List Lookup Filter Event?

Hi. I'm using Nintex Forms on prem in SP2013. I've got a form that has a List Lookup control that is Filtered by a Single Line Textbox . As...

Cascading Lookup Fails When Criteria Is Set Using ...

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. Here is a description of the problem. A List Lookup control has the following properties...

Always off by one day

Using "Set variable" on date-time variable. Set it to 8/31/2016 Save, Publish... then mouse over the the action and it say's the date ...

"Set Item Permissions" doesn't

My workflow calls a single action to remove permissions from a new document and assign Full Control to a Test User… The Workflow Complet...

Task form missing 'Delegation' link

Yup... Nope... Are there extra steps necessary to get the 'Delegation' link to appear on the form?

NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterAfterReady() DOM eve...

NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterAfterReady() is called prior to the Form Control List Lookup Selects being populated on the DOM - Is this the expec...