cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Implement custom attachment in Nintex form

Hello everyone,I have a problem where I can't put attachment inside a repeating section in nintex form, I need to build a custom attachment control to be able to do that, any help?thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 671
  • Replies 2

Custom Javascript is not working after updating nintex form

Hello,I have a form developed on nintex form 2013, lately I updated nintex form, but after that, the working javascript before is not working after the update, any idea?update:The problems is not rela...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by omar_taha
  • | January 16, 2017 00:55
  • Views 3171
  • Replies 7

Submit form reload the form and empty the fields

Hello,-I have a weird case happened to me sometimes, I have a huge form developed on nintex form, sometimes when I submit the form, it does not submit, it reloads the form and empty all the inserted f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by omar_taha
  • | November 27, 2016 00:36
  • Views 796
  • Replies 1

Sudden white page in new item in nintex form

Hello,I have developed a nintex form and it was working correctly, suddenly without any reason it displays a white page, I checked the console, and I found this error:I tried to determine what's wrong...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by omar_taha
  • | September 19, 2016 01:02
  • Views 1185
  • Replies 7

Post nintex Form without closing the form

Hello All,I have a case where I divided the form into tabs, with next buttons, next button move to next page, in my case I want to save the data each time I press next button then go to next page, wit...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by omar_taha
  • | September 04, 2016 01:35
  • Views 1171
  • Replies 1

Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using

Hello,I've tried to add options to dropdown list with choice controller in nintex form using jquery, but when I tried to submit the form I've got this exception:Invalid postback or callback argument. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4485
  • Replies 15

list lookup with filter in repeating section

Hello Dears,I'm facing a problem where I had to put a cascading list lookups inside a repeating section, the problem is that when any change in the main lookup, all the child list lookups in all rows ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2115
  • Replies 8

State Machine does not see change state action

Hello Dears,I've created a workflow, and used state machine action, and everything is working good, suddenly, change state machine actions does not change the state machine and it completes normally. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2729
  • Replies 7

Tab buttons issue

Hello,I created a form in nintex, and created tab buttons to navigate between panels using nintex rules, I have two issues in this: 1- When I have repeating sections and add new rows, the tabs stop wo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 371
  • Replies 0

Change html texts with jquery

Hello dears,I know I asked a lot of questions, but I'm new in nintex, and our customer is requesting too many customization on the product, anyway, I designed a custom upload attachment in nintex form...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 481
  • Replies 0

Add Attachment to list service

Hello,I'm trying to add attachments from task list to the related list item, I'm using the service _vti_bin/Lists.asmx and the method GetAttachmentCollection , it returns the xml of the attachments fr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3097
  • Replies 6

Arabic Spelling issue in email notification

I have an arabic spelling issue in Nintex notification email, when send email notification in Arabic, it says in the header of the email “ نبيه سير العمل ” , but this is wrong, it should be “تنبيه سير...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1382
  • Replies 13

fill attachment control with attachments

Hello,I have a case in which I grab the attachments through service in nintex workflow, and get the xml data, what I want now is to fill this data to the attachment control in nintex, so the user can ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 793
  • Replies 3

Scroll is not working when multi line text input is disabled in ie

Hello,I recently noticed an issue, that when I disable multi line text and it's view mode is edit, the scroll also disabled and cannot view the rest of the text on ie browser, but it is working on chr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 946
  • Replies 4

Reminders and Task escalation is not working

Hello,I'm trying to create task reminders and escalation through flexi task, but it won't work, Task notification is working correctly, but reminders and escalation does not.What might be the problem?...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1621
  • Replies 4

Dividing Huge workflows

Hello,I have a case where my workflow is complex and have a lot of actions, so I decided to divide it to separated workflows, but I read that I can't start workflow on the same item while another work...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 781
  • Replies 4

Show attchments in task forms

Hello Dears,I'm trying to show the uploaded attachments in the task forms, so the approver can see the attached items, I searched about this issue, but I couldn't understand the solutions, any help?An...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1041
  • Replies 4

Query user profile in nintex workflow designer

Hello, I'm using a workflow which will proceed to the manager of the initiator, I synced the data from AD to Sharepoint user profile, and now I want to query user profile in the workflow, how is that ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4265
  • Replies 5

Show success or failure message after submiting a form

Hello,I designed a form and it works perfectly, I just want to display success or failure message after submitting the form, either by popup or any other way, is it possible to do that and how?I need ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2703
  • Replies 3

Is it possible to change attachment labels to different language? like arabic languag

I'm creating a form using nintex forms, and I added attachment block, I'm trying to change the messages and labels for the attachments to be in arabic language, is it possible?Thanks in advance

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by omar_taha
  • | February 22, 2016 00:47
  • Views 777
  • Replies 2