Latest Posts

Rank

How To: Create List Items from a Repeating Section...

Last month I wrote the first part of this blog and that was focused on the Nintex Form piece of this solution. This month we will focus is on ho...

Rank

What's Changing in Foxtrot

A while back you may have heard that Nintex aquired Enablesoft and now offers a RPA solution with Foxtrot. If you have not, go read this article , w...

Rank

How To: Injecting XML Data into a Repeating Sectio...

In a previous blog we discussed How To: Extract XML Data from a Repeating Secion . This time I wanted to take a look at how we can inject data int...

Rank

Nintex Workflow Cloud: Why Use It?

For many of us, when we hear workflow, we start to think workflow inside of SharePoint. Whether it is in SharePoint 2013, 2016, O365, or even looking...

Rank

Insert variable into web service call

Hello all - I am attempting to call some web services to automate the update of chat bots and have been successful, but am wondering if there...

Rank

Why is the Web Service Response Content Collection...

Hello All - I am working on a process where I am making multiple web service calls and pulling out bits of data to pass along to the next web...

Rank

Are There Reusable Site Collection Workflows withi...

As we progress closer and closer to moving into the cloud, we discover areas that need to be addressed and figure out how we build them in O365 v...

Rank

Can Nintex be used within Project Online?

We are being asked to develop workflows within Project Online and am wondering if Nintex is supported? We can see the app to be added, but was...

Rank

NWC Single Sign On

Hello all - Is it possible to leverage our Azure AD to grant access to Nintex Workflow Cloud? The idea would be to create a group within o...

Rank

Create Work Items in Visual Studio Online with Nin...

Hello again - I posted this question a while back and abandoned it as I was pulled in a different direction Alas, I have returned and wante...

Rank

Nintex Workflow, Webhooks, and Microsoft Teams

First off, big shout out to Patrick Abel ‌ for writing his blog: Sending Microsoft Teams notifications using Webhooks & the Nintex Workflow...

Rank

Nintex Games - Tic-Tac-Toe

Hello there! I wanted to share some (hopefully) inspiring and thought provoking ideas. I was recently playing board games (Guess Who) with my ...

Rank

Hide form button after click - JS

Hello all - I am running into a wall with this and can't figure out how to hide a button after it has been clicked. Ultimately, I want to ...

Rank

A Different Approach for Task Notifications

With the encroaching end of a major effort I have been a part of for the better part of this year, the time has come to look back and review all ...

Rank

How I Connect: Learning Through Sharing

I come to the Nintex Community on a regular basis because I want to stay on top of new features. For me, this translates into experience in what...

Rank

Triggering Second Workflow

Hello All - I am looking for some feedback/best practices that you have seen or implemented and had success with. I have a large workflow ...

Rank

What is Nintex?

I have been doing a lot of "selling" Nintex to different business areas within my company lately as we gear up for the ever-looming exodus to "Th...

Rank

Not Going to InspireX? Use FLOW to Easily See What...

With InspireX nearly upon us, I spent some time yesterday looking over all of the sessions that are going on. There is a ton of cool content and ...

Rank

Nintex Workflow + REST API + Visual Studio Online

I am working on some new requests and have been asked to determine if Nintex Workflow can create work items (specifically User Stories) in Visual...

Rank

How To: Terminate Workflow on Item and Delete Item...

This topic came up in a question asked by Sean Docherty ( Ability to cancel a workflow ) and I wanted to share some of the solutions that were ...