cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

How To: Create List Items from a Repeating Section with Nintex Workflow

Last month I wrote the first part of this blog and that was focused on the Nintex Form piece of this solution. This month we will focus is on how to take those individual items on the single form and ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 472
  • Replies 2

What's Changing in Foxtrot

A while back you may have heard that Nintex aquired Enablesoft and now offers a RPA solution with Foxtrot. If you have not, go read this article, we'll wait. Since then we have been busy getting Foxtr...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1911
  • Replies 2

How To: Injecting XML Data into a Repeating Section

In a previous blog we discussed How To: Extract XML Data from a Repeating Secion. This time I wanted to take a look at how we caninject data into that same repeating section and form to add more lines...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2967
  • Replies 4

Nintex Workflow Cloud: Why Use It?

For many of us, when we hear workflow, we start to think workflow inside of SharePoint. Whether it is in SharePoint 2013, 2016, O365, or even looking towards 2019, but what about Nintex Workflow Cloud...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1277
  • Replies 0

Insert variable into web service call

Hello all -I am attempting to call some web services to automate the update of chat bots and have been successful, but am wondering if there is a better, more streamlined way to do it. I am unable to ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1303
  • Replies 1

Default Geo-location to User's Current Location

Hello All -I am working through some PoC and was wondering if there is a way to set a Geolocation control to default to the user's current location without having the user click on "Use my location"?B...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 751
  • Replies 0

Why is the Web Service Response Content Collection is Storing Each Character as an It

Hello All -I am working on a process where I am making multiple web service calls and pulling out bits of data to pass along to the next web service call. We can do this within Nintex Workflow for Off...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1916
  • Replies 3

Are There Reusable Site Collection Workflows within Nintex Workflow for Office 365?

As we progress closer and closer to moving into the cloud, we discover areas that need to be addressed and figure out how we build them in O365 vs how we did it on-prem.Recently, the concept of reusab...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2040
  • Replies 5

Can Nintex be used within Project Online?

We are being asked to develop workflows within Project Online and am wondering if Nintex is supported?We can see the app to be added, but was wondering if there are any implications that we need to be...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1621
  • Replies 2

NWC Single Sign On

Hello all -Is it possible to leverage our Azure AD to grant access to Nintex Workflow Cloud?The idea would be to create a group within our Azure AD to control who has access, when they are removed, et...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 3012
  • Replies 4

Create Work Items in Visual Studio Online with Nintex Workflow 2010

Hello again -I posted this question a while back and abandoned it as I was pulled in a different direction Alas, I have returned and wanted to post my finding about it in the hope that I can save some...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 6473
  • Replies 15

Nintex Workflow, Webhooks, and Microsoft Teams

First off, big shout out to Patrick Abel‌ for writing his blog:Sending Microsoft Teams notifications using Webhooks & the Nintex Workflow CloudHis blog was made aware to me by the ever responsive ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2841
  • Replies 3

Nintex Games - Tic-Tac-Toe

Hello there!I wanted to share some (hopefully) inspiring and thought provoking ideas. I was recently playing board games (Guess Who) with my kids and got to thinking, "How cool would it be to play a g...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1013
  • Replies 0

Hide form button after click - JS

Hello all -I am running into a wall with this and can't figure out how to hide a button after it has been clicked.Ultimately, I want to all a user to click a button, hide the button, and replace it wi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4768
  • Replies 5

A Different Approach for Task Notifications

With the encroaching end of a major effort I have been a part of for the better part of this year, the time has come to look back and review all the things that were encountered and see if they could ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2725
  • Replies 2

How I Connect: Learning Through Sharing

I come to the Nintex Community on a regular basisbecause I want to stay on top of new features. For me, this translates into experience in what I am doing in my current job because I am learning throu...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 634
  • Replies 0

Triggering Second Workflow

Hello All -I am looking for some feedback/best practices that you have seen or implemented and had success with.I have a large workflow (currently sitting at 88 actions within 8 states in a state mach...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1312
  • Replies 2

What is Nintex?

I have been doing a lot of "selling" Nintex to different business areas within my company lately as we gear up for the ever-looming exodus to "The Cloud", and have faced the same question more times t...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5255
  • Replies 13

Move it!

I do not see this option, but was wondering if perhaps Frank Field‌ has the ability; to move content from one space to another and/or change the type of content it was first presented as.So here is th...

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Views 1269
  • Replies 4

Not Going to InspireX? Use FLOW to Easily See What People Are Saying!

With InspireX nearly upon us, I spent some time yesterday looking over all of the sessions that are going on. There is a ton of cool content and session going on over the course of the conference, and...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 529
  • Replies 1