cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Nintex-workflow with option-field-result

Hi there! via Nintex workflow I send form-content via email. It works in case of textfields good. BUT: How can I send selection of option-fields? User has the opportunity to select betweenOCR, Scan an...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 203
  • Replies 3

Two-language files

Hallo! Is there opportunity to switch between english and german version of nintex form? Background: I need an english and german form based on the same list. Is this possible?Thanks!!!Best wishes, Ja...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by putzjakob
  • | November 21, 2017 00:07
  • Views 224
  • Replies 1

Execute single action with admin right?

Hallo! I need to use "Update Element" in Nintex Workflow. A friend of mine told me to use "Group of action" in case the logged user does not have admin rights because this function let me to execute a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 535
  • Replies 2

Form in tabular-format?

Hi there! is there an opportunity to make a form in a list style?Background: I've a nintex form. In each field I can enter Information, then go to "Save"-button and repeat this step.Is it possible to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 310
  • Replies 1

Regex for "have to contain

Hi!When I try to force user to enter information likeMustermann, Maxand want to avoid entries likeMustermann Maxwhich regex should I use?I tried it with\b[,]\s\b+but does not work...Thanks!!!Jakob

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 533
  • Replies 5

Regular for "have to contain"

Hi there!I tried to usenicht(enthält(",")as definied regular to give an error massage when field does not contain a ,What do I wroing?For translation NICHT means not an ENTHÄLT means contain.THANKS!!!...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 643
  • Replies 9

Different Nintex Workflows according to selection

hi there! Is there an opportunity to execute a different workflow dipending whether user selected "YES" or "NO" in an option field?Background: If YES is selected a workflow should be executed, "NO" sh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by putzjakob
  • | February 16, 2017 00:53
  • Views 272
  • Replies 3

Validation of field-length

Hi there! I tried with valitation-functionLänge(SVNummer)<10to avoid that field-length should not be less than ten chars. But it doesn't work.What do I wrong?Thanks!!!1Best wishes,Jakob

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by putzjakob
  • | February 09, 2017 02:19
  • Views 1414
  • Replies 4

Lookup value from different list

Hallo there! I have a form where user give there user id.Is it possible and if, HOW, to lookup this user id in a different SharePoint list and fill in the eg. first name (found in the other list via t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by putzjakob
  • | October 28, 2016 08:29
  • Views 178
  • Replies 1

Offering different background and font colours

Hi there! I've to do with students with visual Problems. A lot of them Need different Display methods.How can I define different Display font und Background Colors where they have the opportunity to c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by putzjakob
  • | October 04, 2016 02:19
  • Views 105
  • Replies 0

Getting File-name via Workflow

Hallo there! I have a nintex forms where People can upload files.As they click "save"-Button, the get conformation email with the entered Information except File Name of the uploaded file.Is there an ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by putzjakob
  • | September 27, 2016 01:17
  • Views 166
  • Replies 1

DayDiff not working?

I've a text field in Nintex forms called "Termin". I want that user is not possible to save date, when in the "Termin"-field is a date which differs less than five days from the current date.I tried i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by putzjakob
  • | September 20, 2016 00:33
  • Views 417
  • Replies 3

List content in a Combobox

Hallo! Is there already a possibility to show up the Content of a specific list-column automatically?Reason: I have a SharePoint-list called "Books" which contains a column called "Title". Based on th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by putzjakob
  • | August 02, 2016 22:39
  • Views 438
  • Replies 3

Send form-information to entered email-address

Hi there! I have a Nintex form with different fields.One of them is called "Mail" to which I type an email-address.Is it possible with Nintex-workflow to send the entered form-information to the Email...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 977
  • Replies 3

Change "Redirect URL" depending on option-selection

Hallo! I have a option field with the following options- Yes- NoIf YES is selected, the REDIRECT URL should be change to www.google.de , by selecting NO to www.yahoo.devaSI suppose, JavaScript is nece...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by putzjakob
  • | November 17, 2015 08:59
  • Views 565
  • Replies 1

More than one form for one list

Hi! I have a list called test. I would need two different Nintex forms based on this list.How can I do this?Is there a opportunity to link one list to a new one I base the second form on?THANKS!!!Best...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by putzjakob
  • | November 16, 2015 11:23
  • Views 844
  • Replies 3

Is it possible to give messages entered in the message-field at rules as a alert-mess

I am looking for a method in Nintex Forms to give message in a alert.window-method instead of showing it on the page at the beginning. Is this possible?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by putzjakob
  • | November 06, 2015 11:19
  • Views 312
  • Replies 2