Latest Posts

Add a Function to Nintex Workflow 2013 as a Custom...

In this post I look at taking a function, adding it to a custom action, and making it available in Nintex Workflow 2013. This is the third...

Add a Function to Nintex Workflow 2013 as an Inlin...

In this second post to the series, Function to Microservice with the Nintex Workflow Platform , I look at how you can add your function to Ni...

Function to Microservice with the Nintex Workflow ...

One way of looking at extending the Nintex Workflow Platform is to focus on the smallest unit of processing: the function. This series ...

Export and Deploy a Nintex Workflow with PowerShel...

You can use the NWAdmin PowerShell snap-in available through the SharePoint 2013 Management Shell on your SharePoint 2013 server with Nintex Work...

Export and Publish Nintex Workflow with the SOAP W...

You can use a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) client to hit the Nintex Workflow SOAP endpoints. With Visual Studio, you can add the Nintex...

Create a Custom Action for Nintex Workflow 2013

Did you know you can create a custom action in Nintex Workflow 2013 using Visual Studio and the Nintex 2013 Platform SDK. With a custom action, y...

Note About Upcoming Walkthrough Posts for the SDK

Hi Nintex Community, This summer I was able to go to Anacortes near the Orcas Island in Washington State and climb Mount Eerie. It is the tal...

Seventh Release to the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 S...

Hi Nintex Community, Based on a number of requests and feedback, I’m going to pause direct work on the Nintex Forms portion of the SDK in t...

Generating Form XML

You can create a Nintex Forms XML with an application and upload the file to a SharePoint list. The Nintex Forms On Premises 2013 SDK contains a ...

Sixth Release to the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK...

Hi Nintex Community, With a long Memorial weekend, a short week, a wrong turn (involving serializing the Forms object model) I wasn't able ...

Fifth Release to the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK...

Hi Nintex Community, Today's SDK update finishes the XML Reference with an inventory of the formcontrolproperty element containing t...

Modifying Forms XML

With Nintex Forms for SharePoint On Premises 2013, you can download a serialized version of your Nintex Form in XML format. By changing certain e...

Fourth Release to the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SD...

Hi Nintex Community, Today's SDK update contains a short sample that uses a C# console application for updating your Form XML with Xpath . U...

Third Release to the Nintex Forms on Prem 2013 SDK...

Hi Nintex Community, Today's SDK update contains a sample for adding a custom inline function to your Nintex Forms . You can use the Ni...

Publish a Form Using the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013...

In this example, I will retrieve a Nintex Form from a SharePoint Server and save to a folder on my machine. Nintex Forms provides a set of REST m...

Second Release to Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK

Hi Nintex Community, Today I am posting reference topics about the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 Web Services API endpoints as well as a code samp...

Create a Custom Control for Nintex Forms On Prem 2...

In this example, I'm going to create a color-picker custom control for Nintex Forms On Premises 2013. The color-picker control implements the HT...

Announcing the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK

Hi Nintex Community, I'm a new(ish) programmer/writer at Nintex. Well, I'm not so new, but I still have bubble wrap clinging to my legs. I'm wor...