cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Add a Function to Nintex Workflow 2013 as a Custom Workflow Action

In this post I look at taking a function, adding it to a custom action, and making it available in Nintex Workflow 2013.This is the third post in my series, "Function to Microservice with the Nintex ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2660
  • Replies 1

Add a Function to Nintex Workflow 2013 as an Inline Function

In this second post to the series,Function to Microservice with the Nintex Workflow Platform, I look at how you can add your function to Nintex Workflow 2013 as an inline function. In these posts I re...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1741
  • Replies 0

Function to Microservice with the Nintex Workflow Platform

One way of looking at extendingthe Nintex Workflow Platform is to focus on the smallest unit of processing: the function.This series of postswill look at how you can approach your function as a portab...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1387
  • Replies 0

Export and Deploy a Nintex Workflow with PowerShell

You can use the NWAdmin PowerShell snap-in available through the SharePoint 2013 Management Shell onyour SharePoint 2013 server with Nintex Workflow installed. You can use NWAdmin and the ExportWorkfl...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 7754
  • Replies 5

Export and Publish Nintex Workflow with the SOAP Web Service

You can usea Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) client to hit the Nintex Workflow SOAP endpoints. With Visual Studio, you can add the Nintex service as a resource and then build a client. In this ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2166
  • Replies 0

Create a Custom Action for Nintex Workflow 2013

Did you knowyou can create a custom action in Nintex Workflow 2013 using Visual Studio and the Nintex 2013 Platform SDK. With a custom action, you can:insert your function into a Nintex workflowpass d...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 11974
  • Replies 13

Note About Upcoming Walkthrough Posts for the SDK

Hi Nintex Community,This summer I was able to go to Anacortes near the Orcas Island in Washington State and climb Mount Eerie. It is the tallest point on Fidalgo Island at a towering 1,273 feet. But i...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 931
  • Replies 0

Seventh Release to the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK

Hi Nintex Community,Based on a number of requests and feedback, I’m going to pause direct work on the Nintex Forms portion of the SDK in to update topics for the Nintex Workflow and Forms 0365 API doc...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 534
  • Replies 0

Generating Form XML

You can create a Nintex Forms XML with an application and upload the file to a SharePoint list. The Nintex Forms On Premises 2013 SDK contains a code sample of an application that will take a stripped...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2607
  • Replies 2

Sixth Release to the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK

Hi Nintex Community,With a long Memorial weekend, a short week, a wrong turn (involving serializing the Forms object model) I wasn't able to finish my next XML code sample until late last night. So I ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1589
  • Replies 7

Fifth Release to the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK

Hi Nintex Community,Today's SDK update finishes the XML Reference with an inventory of the formcontrolproperty element containing the properties of each of the Nintex controls. I'm still working on th...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 404
  • Replies 0

Modifying Forms XML

With Nintex Forms for SharePoint On Premises 2013, you can download a serialized version of your Nintex Form in XML format. By changing certain element values in the XML you can write an application t...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 3401
  • Replies 7

Fourth Release to the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK

Hi Nintex Community,Today's SDK update contains a short sample that uses a C# console application for updating your Form XML with Xpath. Using this technique you can update a bunch of forms all at onc...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 396
  • Replies 0

Third Release to the Nintex Forms on Prem 2013 SDK

Hi Nintex Community, Today's SDK update contains a sample for adding a custom inline function to your Nintex Forms. You can use the Nintex PowerShell cmdlets (via SharePoint 2013 Management Shell) to ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 530
  • Replies 0

Publish a Form Using the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 Web Service

In this example, I will retrieve a Nintex Form from a SharePoint Server and save to a folder on my machine. Nintex Forms provides a set of REST methods in the NfRestService service, which I can retrie...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 9777
  • Replies 29

Second Release to Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK

Hi Nintex Community,Today I am posting reference topics about the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 Web Services API endpoints as well as a code sample that contains a WCF client and a console application.Ear...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 400
  • Replies 0

Create a Custom Control for Nintex Forms On Prem 2013

In this example, I'm going to create a color-picker custom control for Nintex Forms On Premises 2013. The color-picker control implements the HTML5 color input and illustrates how you can bind your ow...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 6303
  • Replies 8

Announcing the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK

Hi Nintex Community,I'm a new(ish) programmer/writer at Nintex. Well, I'm not so new, but I still have bubble wrap clinging to my legs. I'm working with Dennis Kennedy to write developer-focused conte...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 4716
  • Replies 16