cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Multi line columns and formatting in Workflow

Hi fellow Nintex Admins,i have a multi line column in a list library and want to add this information in an email, that is send trough Nintex Workflow. Unfortunately, i get blank lines before and afte...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 436
  • Replies 1

Save collection in column

Hi fellow Nintex Admins,i have a collection with users / groups in a workflow and want to save the collection in a document library column, to work with that information in another workflow, but i onl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1514
  • Replies 5

Print to PDF with Javascript

Hello fellow Nintex Admins,i am testing Nintex Forms Enterprise at the moment, to see how the implemented PDF creation works. The problem is, there seems to be no button binding for this feature and i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 7101
  • Replies 10

Creating PDF from Nintex Form in Nintex Workflow

Hi fellow Nintex Admins,i searched the web / forum but didn't find a good solution.Is there a way to create a PDF with the XML informations from a Nintex form? It doesn't have to look like the form it...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2203
  • Replies 2

Formating rule not working with checkbox set by script

Hello fellow Nintex Admins,i use a formating rule that only shows a region of the form if a checkbox is checked:This works just fine, if i click the checkbox in the user context. The problem is, that ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1682
  • Replies 7

Getting a Field with "Time only" in Nintex Forms

Hi fellow Nintex Admins,in InfoPath i can set a text field to "time". Is there a way to achieve this with Nintex Forms?CheersDaniel

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4345
  • Replies 12

Working with calculated values / set field values

Hi fellow nintex Admins,its me again....i work with a calculated value, to sum some other fields, what works finein the user form it looks like this:the calculated value field has formating option, bu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3674
  • Replies 5

Having fun with Date / Time in Nintex Forms

Hi fellow Nintex Admins,I have a form with a star and end date/time for a meeting:and I want some validations and automation, when the user fills out the form.What works is that I check if the start d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6098
  • Replies 6

Parse Forms XML / Set Title through calculated value

Hi fellow Nintex Admins, i hope, you can help me again. My first Nintex workflow was with a InfoPath Form in a Form Libary. There i could parse the XML totally simple:Now i try the same with the new N...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 703
  • Replies 2

Nintex Forms 2010 and size of Dropdown Field

Hi fellow Nintex Admins,i am in the process of designing my first form.i have some dropdowns with a list lookup and the problem, that the fields are smaller then the textfields:Designer:Preview:Is the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 874
  • Replies 2

Nintex Form on Flexitask and some questions

Hi all,i'am new to Nintex Forms and testing it with a flexi task and run into a few problems. So i hope you can help the newbeeOn the standard flexi task the "Element" is a link to the the workflow it...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 946
  • Replies 5