Latest Posts

Trigger a worflow on another list with a Create It...

Hi I and other users have access to both lists. When I create a new Item on the other list I was hoping I could automatically trigger the wor...

create list item setting Lookup Field (the sequel)...

Hi I know this question gets asked a fair amount but I wondered if there is standard work around to get this to work in these exciting post ...

Issues with certain datatypes using Query List to ...

Hi My requirement is to copy a master (custom) list item across to another list and also copy the related child list items to a separate sour...

Technical design documents for Nintex Workflows an...

Hi As part of the handover, I am in the process of documenting a number of workflows I have built for a client. Now, I wondered if there is ...

List lookup form control: auto check all checkbox...

Hi I have List Lookup control on my Nintex Form which is maps the title to an person for the purposes of email notification. Now the re...

what is the limitation on the number of variables ...

I think this will be 50 which is determined by the underlying workflow engine - can somebody confirm please.

Copy major version of a document and preserve the ...

Hi This may or may not be a Nintex question . I check in a major version of a document at the end of my workflow an then use the Copy Docume...

Document link created in Assign Task to open in br...

Hi One thing my testers have picked up is when they are assigned an approval task with a document link. They click on the link and a local ...

Post Accept on a Approval Task navigates Users to...

Hi One issue I want to resolve before my UAT phase on multi stage (state machine) w/f, is when I click on the Accept button on a Assign Tas...

Query List Action filter on Event Start Date not W...

Hi I want my workflow to pick a date based on the relevant Events in a Calendar list. I can lookup an Event (meeting start ) date based on ...

Unable to open Assign Task Edit Form and issues wi...

Hi I have just come back from two weeks holiday to find serious issues with Nintex running in our tenant. We are running a trial license whil...

Generate a .PDF version of a document on approval ...

Hi I can see the Document Generation Action is going to be great for pre-populating forms etc. However, when I want to auto create a pdf vers...

Capture Assign Task approval comments for use lat...

Hi I think I am getting confused with this so would welcome some advice In my assign task I store the Task Item Id in a variable. Is ...

Permissions to run Workflows

Hi I have developed an Office form and workflow in a team site but want to open this so that "Everyone except External users" can execute t...

Formatting DateTime fields to remove time

Hi During testing, muy Users have noticed the following formats for Date Time fields in the body of the Assign Task email START DATE ...

Assign Task {Current Item:Title} shows trailing to...

Hi During testing, one of my users has noticed that emails seem to have an token suffix in the title (subject line). Is this required for Lazy...

Setting a multi value List lookup to single value...

Hi Sometimes, you just can't make stuff up! On Friday, I successfully demoed to the team my latest version of my Request Form and supportin...

setting an Email Column initial value to a calcula...

Hi It is probably me doing something incorrectly. I have added a calculated control to my form which as you can see in the New-> Generate...

Creating different types of Tasks in a Workflow

Hi I want to embellish my existing approval workflow by adding a non-approval task in the Approved branch of the "Assign Task" Action. The ex...

Implement an Auto Increment Id Field

Hi I can retrieve a counter value from my list and I can increment it. However if want to use it in an ID string then I can't see away current...