Latest Posts

Set Item Permissions not Changing all permissions

Looking for some advice from the community here on the Set Item Permissions action in the List and Libraries area in Nintex Workflow for SharePoi...

Limit the fields displayed on a workflow task page...

Hello Everyone, I have a bit of a strange request. When using a Flexi Task action the action sends an email to the end user to approve or reject...

Ability to cancel a workflow

Hello Community, I have an interesting request from the end user base. On my SharePoint 2013 on premise install that has Nintex Workflow 2013, ...

Permissions for the "You are not authorized t...

Hello Community, Once again I am looking to the community to see if there is a resolution to the error message of "You are not authorized to res...

Workflow keeps sending emails after it is cancelle...

Hello Community, I have an issue that I need assistance with. I have a Nintex workflow that was running correctly and sent out an email as it s...

Help my State Machine is Looping

Hello Community, I am hoping that someone could help me figure out why my State Machine in my workflow keeps looping and looping. First some ba...

Number of State Machines in a Workflow

Hello Everyone, Hoping that someone can answer this question(s): How many State Machines can you have in a workflow? If there is a certain n...

Task Reminder vs. Complete Workflow Task vs. Tasks...

Hello Nintex Community, I am looking for some input from the community on the following question - Task Reminder vs. Complete Workflow Task vs. ...

changing approver based on criteria

Hello Nintex Community, Once again I am calling on the Nintex community for assistance due to a new business request. We have a workflow implem...

how to get the edit form link of a sharepoint cust...

Hello, I am trying to figure out the best way to get the link to the Edit form of an item that is in a SharePoint 2013 custom list item. I need...

Using Switch Action in State Machine

Hello, I need to know if the community can lend some insight on using a Switch Action in a State Machine. First some background - I have ShareP...

Export workflow to visio

Hello, Does anyone know of or have a way to export a Nintex workflow into any version of Visio? This would be very helpful to me as I have a hu...

503: Service Unavailable when publishing workflow

Hello, I have SharePoint 2013 on premise and Nintex Workflow 2013. When publishing a workflow I get the following error message at the end of t...

display newest item from a custom list

Hello Everyone, I am hoping that someone can provide some insight to complete the request that has been asked of me. First my SharePoint scenar...

Copy content from one list to another when column ...

Hello Everyone, Here is my situation, I have SharePoint 2013 on prem with Nintex Workflow 2013. I have two custom lists - Customer and SR Trac...

Change LazyApproval token in email subject line

Hello Everyone, I have enabled Lazy Approval on a Flexi Task in a workflow that I have created on a SharePoint 2013 custom list. The problem th...

adding another option to an existing flexi task

Hello, I have an existing workflow that processes purchase order requests. I use several flexi tasks through out the workflow and all currently ...

capture the date item was approved

Hello, I have created a PO requisition system in SharePoint and I use the Nintex workflow. This is an on premise installation. In the workflo...

Switch vs. Set Condition vs. State machine

Hello Everyone, I am looking for some input from the community on the following question - Switch vs. Set Condition vs. State machine, what wo...

Random letters generated in email notification

Hello, I am wanting to know if anyone has seen this issue before when using the Send Notification workflow object. Instead of getting the title...