Latest Posts

disabling the dropdown using jquery

NWF$('.controlclass').prop('disabled',true); when i used this property the control is disabling but when i clicked the save button its not saving...

toLocaleString() is not working in the nintex form...

i want to convert the number format in US to germany using the jquery but toLocaleString('de') is not working

validation rule

i am having the approval process when ever user click on the reject then make that user need to enter the comments i have made the rule for vali...

Repeater control not refelcting the same events fo...

created a repeater control with three text boxes ,created a function for the on change event ,its firing for the first row but not for the remain...

How to get the radio button value in the nintex fo...

in the nintex from i am having the radio button based on the radio button value i need to set the other field value in the jquery i am writing t...

Validation to set another control is not working

I am having a form where if one of the control is empty then another control need to be set as current date as a validation I have used this usin...

Multiple views in the nintex form

we have to develop the InfoPath forms to nintex form in SP 2013 InfoPath form have multiple views.how to develop those views in the nintex form ...

Number of actions supported by the nintex workflo...

we re moving the MOSS 2007 to SP 2013 in our old environment we are having so many steps(around 50) with around 120 actions will the nintex workf...

Nintex form will support how many controls in SP 2...

We have to develop InfoPath form in the nintex form InfoPath form have so many controls and workflows associated with it .how many controls does ...

Convert Infopath to Nintex forms

Is there any tool to convert the InfoPath forms 2007 to SharePoint 2013. I have seen Transition for InfoPath form to Nintex form .but how to conv...

How to read the text file in the particular locati...

My requirement is to read the text file in a particular location and insert the values into the list using site workflow weekly how to proceed wi...

in site workflow set item permissions is not worki...

After creating the some list items I want to edit the permissions of the list items for that I have created the site workflow based on the choice...

In the Eidt form how to autp populate the current ...

In the new form i am populating the current user as a default value like that how to populate the current user in the edit form as well

Paging issue in the listview control

In one of the list view form I am referring another list using list view control. when I click on the next for the paging then I am getting the e...

iN THE QUERY LIST ACTION OF the workflow i want to...

I have to fetch the list items where a particular field value is equal to today's date using query list I tried for a variable with today's date ...

Calculate column issue

Hi, I have a calculated column with the below formula If(Is New Mode,lookup("List","Id",fn-GetQueryString("Id"),"Title"), Child Title) ...

how to show the controls based on the dropdown val...

i want to show text box for specific values of the drop down

To assign a variable for more than one value

one of the field person and group can have more than one value I want to get those values in the work flows and send mail to the respective users...

query list

In query list action i want to get the today's date value when i compared date time field with today's date workflow variable it not fetching th...

Schdule workflow

In the Schdule workflow I want to start a workflow in the specific field that if today's date is equal to that field in the start up option