cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Nintex Workflow updating an Microsoft Access Database?

We have a Microsoft Access Database that contains user option data. We want to be able to have a user make a form selection that will have a workflow to update a field in the Access database for us. I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 547
  • Replies 1

External Forms 2016 not pulling user that is signed in?

We have built a form that is going to be use externally but only users inside our domain can get to it. We would like to know who is submitting these forms in our domain. We added a calculation filed ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 337
  • Replies 1

Upload to OneDrive

I read an article a few days ago that said that the Nintex OneDrive connectors doesn't work with OneDrive for Business is this true?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 421
  • Replies 0

Speeding up Document Generation Process

Is there a way to speed up the process for Document Generation? We have a workflow that uses document generation but seems to take a long time before it processes or sometimes doesn't process and I ha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1059
  • Replies 4

Validating Single Test Field in Repeating Section with multiple regular expressions

Hello Community,We have a form to do PO Numbers and those Number can be of AL or GL. The user selects the type of PO numbers that will be entered and then starts to fill out a Repeating Section with t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1736
  • Replies 8

Repeating Section 'Add New Row' ADA Accessible via keyboard

Hello Devs and Community,While doing work on our forms to make them all ADAAccessible, we noticed that the Add new row isn't keyboard accessible. I found this post byBingham Blalock‌Nintex Forms Desig...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 512
  • Replies 0

Repeating Section Add new row not keyboard accessibility

Hello Devs and Community,While doing work on our forms to make them all ADAAccessible, we noticed that the Add new row isn't keyboard accessible. I found this post by Bingham Blalock‌Nintex Forms Desi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 438
  • Replies 0

List Form not showing up on Page

Hello Devs and Community,In our DEV environment we have created a number of forms and started adding them to pages using the List Form Web Part provided by Nintex. When we set them up and configure th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1728
  • Replies 5

Setting Choice Control (Option, Checkboxes, List) to be tabbed through?

Hello Devs and Community,We have a form that we are trying to make ADA - Compliant since that is starting to become Law. We noticed that our Option, Checkboxes, and List - choice controls are not able...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 660
  • Replies 4

Nintex Forms 2016 Validation Rules on Control

We are currently running Nintex Forms 2016 on the most current release and have notice that when we try to add validation to controls on the form through rules non of them work. Is something broken wi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1986
  • Replies 2

Print to PDF now showing Custom CSS

Hello Community,We have created a form on a list that has custom CSS for labels, rich text, and choices. When we print to PDF non of the custom CSS gets applied to the PDF, especially with CSS on Choi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 403
  • Replies 0

How to have Custom CSS show up on Print to PDF

Hello Community,We have created a form on a list that has custom CSS for labels, rich text, and choices. When we print to PDF non of the custom CSS gets applied to the PDF, especially with CSS on Choi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1465
  • Replies 5

Nintex Form Web Part Access to Multiple List

Hi Community,I have designed multiple forms for the organization I work for and now we need to create a dashboard like system where end users will be able to see all the Forms they have submitted to s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 454
  • Replies 1

Nintex Live Form Authentication

Hi Community,The company I'm working for is looking at starting to use Nintex Live with our forms. and my question is are there ways to authenticated the users that we want to use a particular form ot...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 619
  • Replies 0

Print To PDF only Showing Display for Form

Hello Community,I have made a form that has the a JavaScript Button that calls the Nintex Print to PDF function but it does this in what ever mode the form is in. For being a little more professional ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 946
  • Replies 1

Upgrade Workflow 2013 Enterprise Issues

Hey Community,I'm trying to upgrade our NintexWorkflow 2013 Enterprise edition to the latest version and the NintexWorkflow2013core.wsp keeps erroring out with the following:Has anyone came across thi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 483
  • Replies 2

Upgrade of Workflow 2013 Enterprise Issues Help

Hey Community,I'm trying to upgrade our NintexWorkflow 2013 Enterprise edition to the latest version and the NintexWorkflow2013core.wsp keeps erroring out with the following:Has anyone came across thi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 853
  • Replies 7

Issues after upgrading Nintex Workflow to 3.1.9.0

Upgraded to version 3.1.9.0 this afternoon and now once i have added a action you can't delete it and when trying to modify Create Item in List, Update Item etc when you choose a field nothen happens....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 382
  • Replies 0

Moving List Item into Folder on Same List

Hello Community,I have a list that I'm creating forms off of. My client wants the ability to when a form is created to have it moved/put into a project folder of the same ID. So user fills out form, i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2807
  • Replies 3

Formatting Rules on Panels to Hide Flash on Page Load

Hi Community,I'm having an issue where I have 4 control panels that are to be hidden/shown based off information. All of it works but there seems to be a glitch on the page load. When the form loads o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 292
  • Replies 0