Latest Posts

Active Directory - Query User Filter Properties

We are needing to use the Active Directory Query Users Control to pull emails for staff members based off their Location/Office and Job Title. With t...

ProMapp Looping In Process Due to Decisions

I understand the ProMapp is to help make Process more simplify but not all business processes are in a linear fashion. With that being said, has any...

NWC Document Generation - OneDrive for Business

We have been trying to work with Document Generation insided Workflow Cloud. With this we are trying to grab templates from employees personal One Dr...

Send an Email CC Issue

We have built a workflow in Nintex Workflow Cloud that uses the Send An Email control. In the workflow we have variables (text) that get set with an ...

Nintex Workflow updating an Microsoft Access Datab...

We have a Microsoft Access Database that contains user option data. We want to be able to have a user make a form selection that will have a wor...

External Forms 2016 not pulling user that is signe...

We have built a form that is going to be use externally but only users inside our domain can get to it. We would like to know who is submitting ...

Speeding up Document Generation Process

Is there a way to speed up the process for Document Generation? We have a workflow that uses document generation but seems to take a long time b...

Validating Single Test Field in Repeating Section ...

Hello Community, We have a form to do PO Numbers and those Number can be of AL or GL. The user selects the type of PO numbers that will be en...

List Form not showing up on Page

Hello Devs and Community, In our DEV environment we have created a number of forms and started adding them to pages using the List Form Web Pa...

Setting Choice Control (Option, Checkboxes, List) ...

Hello Devs and Community, We have a form that we are trying to make ADA - Compliant since that is starting to become Law. We noticed that our ...

Nintex Forms 2016 Validation Rules on Control

We are currently running Nintex Forms 2016 on the most current release and have notice that when we try to add validation to controls on the form...

How to have Custom CSS show up on Print to PDF

Hello Community, We have created a form on a list that has custom CSS for labels, rich text, and choices. When we print to PDF non of the cus...

Nintex Form Web Part Access to Multiple List

Hi Community, I have designed multiple forms for the organization I work for and now we need to create a dashboard like system where end users...

Print To PDF only Showing Display for Form

Hello Community, I have made a form that has the a JavaScript Button that calls the Nintex Print to PDF function but it does this in what ever...

Upgrade Workflow 2013 Enterprise Issues

Hey Community, I'm trying to upgrade our Nintex Workflow 2013 Enterprise edition to the latest version and the NintexWorkflow2013core.wsp kee...

Upgrade of Workflow 2013 Enterprise Issues Help

Hey Community, I'm trying to upgrade our Nintex Workflow 2013 Enterprise edition to the latest version and the NintexWorkflow2013core.wsp keep...

Moving List Item into Folder on Same List

Hello Community, I have a list that I'm creating forms off of. My client wants the ability to when a form is created to have it moved/put into...

Accessibility Compliance for Nintex Forms

Hi Community and Devs, My question is since haven't seen anything on this is, are Nintex forms ADA compliant or do we have to make them so? ...

Form with Changing Rates

Hello Community, I've set calculation filed to not recalculate on edit mode due to persevering the information since we have rates that change...

Nintex List Form Webpart

Hello Community, Does anyone know how to use the List Form Webpart, we want to have the ability to display user items to them on a page? Ids f...