cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Pull data from company directory to autopopulate Nintex form

Hi,We have a company directory that I would like for my Nintex form to pull data from to allow for an easy user experience. I would like for the data from the company directory to automatically popula...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | February 22, 2017 13:59
  • Views 2298
  • Replies 12

Stop extra wording on Data Collection Form

Hello,I would like to know how to stop all the extra wording that is stored on my data collection sheet after a user signs up for a class.At one point, the form was clean and only listed users that ha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | February 02, 2017 09:14
  • Views 1217
  • Replies 6

How To Limit Class Size

Hi All,This is our training form and workflow.Users sign up for a training class using this form. They select the desired class and dates from the drop down list and save the form. We would like to se...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | January 24, 2017 07:50
  • Views 1987
  • Replies 10

How to Auto-complete a hidden form

How can I require my form to complete a hidden Pivot form----just as an excel sheet can feed data to a Pivot table in Excel?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | January 11, 2017 13:54
  • Views 247
  • Replies 1

Manage Task List

How can I get information about managing the TASK LIST?For Example:How do I save a Task List?How can I delete the information on the task list and use it for a new training class?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | January 11, 2017 13:44
  • Views 413
  • Replies 2

How can I make my workflow outcomes show up on my data collection list?

How can i make my workflow results populate on my data collection list.Right now I have to go to two seperate lists to see all my results:1. The data collection list2. Thw Workflow InventoryHow can I ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | August 29, 2016 14:31
  • Views 506
  • Replies 2

What is my workflow missing to track approvals & rejections on my list

I would like for my workflow to feed information to my MAIN LIST (Titled Entry Form below) so that I may track how many people signed up and was approved for a particular training class, and how many ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | August 25, 2016 08:15
  • Views 1556
  • Replies 9

How to stop my list name from appearing on my Nintex form?

How can I stop my LIST NAME from appearing on my Nintex form?I do not want users to be able access the list that collects the data for my form.Is there a way to stop this?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | July 14, 2016 14:15
  • Views 326
  • Replies 3

How can I make an attachment REQUIRED upon save

I have written a few rules for this panel---and basically itHIDES when classes that do not require the attachment are NOT selected.I would like for the attachment to be REQUIRED when the classthat req...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | June 22, 2016 14:31
  • Views 967
  • Replies 20

Is there a way to control the sequence of TAB fields

I will attach a copy of my form, and I know this is a minor problem, but it bothers me.If a user starts out in the Class attendee field, how can I make the tab key automatically go to the phone field ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | June 17, 2016 14:50
  • Views 665
  • Replies 2

How can I make a PEOPLE CONTROL outline in red when this field is required at save?

How can I make a PEOPLE CONTROL outline in red when this field is required at save?notice how the other fields automatically outline in red----why doesn't the POPLE control have this option?Do you kno...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | June 17, 2016 13:05
  • Views 3164
  • Replies 7

How to hide a form panel based on selection in List Lookup?

Is it possible to hide a panel based on a selection in a list look-up?All the searches I have done show how to add rules using CHOICE CONTROLS.I need to know if it is possible to hide or show a panel ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | June 15, 2016 12:20
  • Views 1580
  • Replies 5

How to make an attachment REQUIRED?

See the image circled in blue below.How do I make it REQUIRED to attach the requested document when saving?If a user tries to save without the attachment, it will trigger an error message requesting t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | June 08, 2016 08:39
  • Views 3094
  • Replies 9

Hello. I have two questions---Auto-adjusting fields & redirecting the Cancel Button.

How do I stop a field from auto-adjusting in Firefox (This doesn't happen in Explorer)?See the picture highlighted in red below where I enter a name and it adds the scroll arrows as if you can add MOR...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | June 08, 2016 08:31
  • Views 314
  • Replies 1

Correlation ID: 5444379d-0ca8-60c5-b9d0-32d42f785e92

Is there a problem with Nintex??I keep trying to add content type to a page and I get the message that something went wrong.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | October 13, 2015 09:55
  • Views 416
  • Replies 2

Stop allowing registrations after 25 people have signed up?

I have created a form that is linked to a list in Sharepoint. Potential class attendees can sign up for 1 of 4 classes found on a drop down menu. How can I make the form automatically stop allowing re...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | October 12, 2015 13:00
  • Views 1862
  • Replies 5

How can I get my names to stop appearing scrambled in the work flow notification emai

Below is a picture of my WorkFlow---Assign Flexi Task. I have it set to say the following message:Class Attendee is requesting to attend Item Display Nameon Training DatesDo You Approve?Here is a scre...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | October 02, 2015 14:11
  • Views 2890
  • Replies 20

I dont want my Workflow to send an email to the initiator---

I don't want my workflow to send an email to the initiator, I want the workflow to send an email to the name that appears in the name field.Often times an office admin will complete registrations for ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | October 01, 2015 10:53
  • Views 1119
  • Replies 8

I have created a form in Sharepoint 2013.  How can I make the fields on my form

I need the fields on my form to AUTO-POPULATE my LIST.I have attached screen shots.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | October 01, 2015 07:06
  • Views 1581
  • Replies 5