Latest Posts

Remove Add attachment option in edit mode

Just wondering if there is way to remove the Add Attachment option from attachment control in edit mode. I have tried disabling the control but t...

How can I convert this text into a link?

I get the below text from a variable (location of attachment). How can I convert this into a link, so when a user clicks on the name, in this cas...

Show attachments on Approval Form

Is there a way to show attachments on Approval form? I have tried to use Vadim's solution but I am unable to call a web service. I tried using Fa...

Repeating Control not resizing

I have a few controls that hide and show depending on different options in a repeating control section. However, when the options are hidden, rep...

Calculate time difference over midnight?

I am working on a form which requires me to calculate difference between start and end time but it becomes an issue when end time is past midnigh...

Hide delete button

Hi All I am trying to hide the actions menu and delete button from the ribbon. I am usng the JS below which works fine when I try it in browse...

Check All checkboxes

I have a form which has different tabs - shows hide based on selection. I am trying to add a select all checkbox button for each tab...so when a ...

Issue importing workflow 3.7mb size

I am trying to import a workflow from one site to another which is of 3.7MB in size. Everytime I try to do this import function does not do anyth...

Javascript to set value of textbox when Checkbox i...

Is there a way to set value of text box when a check box is selected? I am trying to enter the value 1 into a single line text box when a chec...

Flexi-Task reminders not working

I have a flexi task setup to send reminders every day but no reminders are being sent. I have even changed it to send every 5 min...for testing.....

Validation on Choice control not working!

I have a form which has a choice control. I am trying to a validation on the Choice control to mandate a selection from drop down but it is not w...

Request Review Action - How to change mandatory co...

I have a workflow that runs at the end of 12 months and requests a review of existing submission. I am trying to use request review action but it...

Find new user profiles

I am trying to setup a workflow to try and identify any new user profiles created. Essentially, I am trying to trigger another workflow for any n...

Is there a way to find managers manager using work...

I am working on a workflow where I have to find a Manager of a manager (i.e. Employee -> Line Manager -> Manager). Another condition is to ...

Update Manager from User Profile?

I have a list where applications have been submitted and sent for approval to their manager. I am trying to find a way to everyday compare manage...

Nintex form does not load

We recently upgraded our Nintex forms to 2.8 but after the upgrade one of the forms if not loading for end user. I can manage the form and al...