Latest Posts

Icon Library Available in Forms?

Is there a icon library included in Nintex Forms default that can be used in html i tags?

Workflow Publish/Save Name Error : Cannot connect ...

This is not an error I have seen before, only shows up when trying to Publish or Save a workflow. - SharePoint Designer Workflows are pub...

• By Warwick
  • January 12, 2017  17:48

Mission Control - External Start with just jQuery,...

Inspired by the resent posts Alexa, start a Nintex Workflow by Jason Lee ‌, Nintex Workflow Cloud Start by Renai Bell and Start a Nintex...

• By Warwick
  • October 13, 2016  21:08

Third Party Forms Integrations Planned

Any early insights into which third party forms Nintex are looking to be able to integrate with Nintex Cloud? Public web forms are a great sta...

• By Warwick
  • October 10, 2016  19:30

Office 365 Update Items - Field to Update User Val...

ok another one where I seem to have tried every possible combination and nothing is working. Senario - Updating a list in another site, all co...

Clear or set to blank/null a column via workflow u...

Scenario - Users on a form select a drop down value which I want to set back to blank after every form save I've seen a few other post how to ...

How many workflow instances can run at a time?

Simple as the questions states, hopefully someone can point me to some system documentation. Looking at workflow health there is only ever a m...

Removing Old workflows - Deleted Association

Hi, I'm seeing the issues of old workflows I've deleted from everywhere I know but are showing up now under Deleted Association. As shown in the ...

Workflow Error: Failed to fetch an access token fr...

Hi, I'm getting this error message on all workflow running in a site collection in Office 365. Other Site Collections are running workflow fine. ...

Attachment Validations and Minimums

Related to the Nintex Forms for SharePoint 1.6 (only tested on SP2010). Custom JavaScript attachment validation changes with the new version....

• By Warwick
  • November 03, 2014  19:58

Nintex Connect Auto-Redirect to Community Home

So you've just killed all your Google search results - worst decision ever Nintex. Emily Billing I know you trying to get everyone on this ...

• By Warwick
  • September 11, 2014  19:23

"Please enable cookies" message using iP...

Playing around with Nintex Forms for Office 365 and browsing and editing forms using an iPad. When trying to create new or edit a form using ...

• By Warwick
  • August 17, 2014  22:53

Migrating from On-Prem to Office 365, there isn...

Currently performing an evaluation of Office 365 versions of both Forms and Workflows, and I can now see why all I keep hearing from Nintex is th...

• By Warwick
  • August 17, 2014  19:22