cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Re-name .jpg image in SharePoint document library

I would like to build a simple workflow that re-names a .jpg image in a separate SharePoint document library.I have 10 images in the document library ('1.jpg' - '10.jpg'), and I would like to re-name ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1667
  • Replies 7

Display 'assigned to' in list view

Apologies if this isn't strictly a Nintex issue:I would like to display the 'Assigned To' field (from the 'Workflow Tasks' list in SharePoint) in the list view of the list and workflow I've built.Unfo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1327
  • Replies 3

When workflow for one item completes, it starts for another item

I have a list with with a workflow attached. The workflow has about 5 to 6 'approval' levels in it, so it's fairly complex (for me anyway).The problem I'm facing is that when the workflow for one item...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 851
  • Replies 5

Item running through old deleted workflow

I have a SharePoint list that has been removed and re-installed a few times. As such, I've had to re-name the workflow attached to it each time.The previous workflow was called 'Stage 2 APME Africa', ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1351
  • Replies 3

E-Mail InfoPath form in Nintex Workflow

I have created a newsletter in InfoPath, attached to a list and an associated workflow.I would like the workflow to e-mail the InfoPath form 'as is' to a recipient. Is there a way of doing this, witho...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 913
  • Replies 1

Send notification e-mail if workflow errors/cancels

I would like to setup a notification e-mail to be sent to the Nintex workflow owner (me) telling me if a workflow errors or cancels unexpectedly.Is there any simple way to achieve this?Thanks all...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 961
  • Replies 2

Copy Task Notification to create a Reminder

I have a workflow with numerous flexi-tasks. However, I have forgotten to include 'Reminder' task notifications in each.It will take me a very long time to go through each flexi-task and create the re...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 467
  • Replies 2

Action to cancel all other workflows

I have a workflow that has a 'Save' button and a 'Submit', which either saves a form to a SharePoint list or submits it to a workflow depending on some rules I've set.Sometimes, users will submit an i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 502
  • Replies 2

Problem with workflow randomly re-starting

I have a workflow with about 7 different approval levels. I'm experiencing a very frustrating problem whereby my workflow randomly re-starts when it's halfway through the workflow, for no reason.I hav...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1016
  • Replies 3

Allow approver to ask multiple questions

In the attached image, you can see that I have a Flexi Task called 'PO Team' which has no branches.When actioned, the approver can input a message into the 'comment' box, which is then send to the ini...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 886
  • Replies 3

Workflow stuck on Flexi Task in Parallel Action

I have a parallel action, which has two flexi tasks in it.I want to be able to tell that workflow that: if Flexi Task '1' is not actioned but Flexi Task '2' is actioned, then the workflow should compl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2024
  • Replies 4

Failed to publish workflow: Error in the application

I have edited my workflow, which I must admit is now quite sizeable due to the many features I have implemented.I was able to save and publish the workflow fine yesterday, but after making some additi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4060
  • Replies 4

Query Approver Comments in Workflow Tasks

I have setup a workflow so that it queries the approver comments in the 'Workflow Tasks' list on the same SharePoint site. The workflow then puts this value into a variable called 'vApproverComment', ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 7574
  • Replies 12

Workflow with conditional start is re-starting after completion

I have workflow that is working well, with about a dozen flexi tasks and half a dozen branches. I have tested it thoroughly, and for some reason it sometimes re-starts the workflow when the workflow c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1413
  • Replies 6

Specify where to re-start workflow when form is edited and re-submitted

I have a workflow with about 7 different approval levels (approver 1 - 7), before it is finally 'Approved' by the most senior approver. Offline, approvers will have discussions about items going throu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 725
  • Replies 4

Allow approver to choose who to send approval/rejection to from a list

I would like to allow the approvers in my workflow to choose from a list of people in the Task Form who they would like to send their response to.At present, they can only send to a fixed individual (...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 864
  • Replies 3

Changing the 'From' field in Nintex workflow

Hi everyone,I would like to change the 'From' value in one of my Flexi Tasks, so that when an approver receives a notification e-mail to approve/reject an item the e-mail is from a custom value.I noti...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 637
  • Replies 2

Start workflow on condition causing slow submit action

I have a browser-enabled InfoPath form linked to a SharePoint list and a Nintex Workflow.I have designed the form to submit and start the workflow only when a particular field 'field1' is set to 'Subm...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5963
  • Replies 8

Different attachment controls for picture and general

I have a browser-enabled InfoPath form, and I want it to be able to display an uploaded image as well as store general attachments that users can upload.The issue I have is that, at present, the image...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 803
  • Replies 2