Latest Posts

Edit or delete a delegation created by the Adminis...

Hello all. While the Administrator can be allowed to set delegation for another user, strangely he is not allowed to change or delete it. Or at ...

Workflows stuck at Pause

Hello all! As part of my defensive workflow design (and as advised by Nintex Support) I've added a Pause before each task in a workflow. And now...

Status column when splitting workflow

Hello community. Splitting a workflow seems useful and reasonable but what would be the approach in this case to the Status column, where you...

Notify or lock task with multiple asignees

Dear community, I built a workflow where the requirement is that all tasks have a group of users assigned. And so it happens that a task is ofte...

Form background image doesn't show

Hello all. I have a Form to which I have set a background image (located in Site Assets library). Within the Form Designer I can see the image a...

Multiple approvers attach multiple files

Hello all. I need to create an expense approval workflow which includes the following: - there are many contributors/approvers in the workflow ...

Mailroom automation

I was wondering if anyone has tried biulding a solution for mailroom automation with Nintex. I was given the task for creating one which includes...

Random workflow failures

Hello all, We are experiencing random workflow failures with no obvious reason and no detailed error messages (other than "an error occurred in ...

Missing element in a repeating section

Hello all, Recently we stumbled upon a strange issue - sometimes submitting a form through a mobile device (iOS) would lose one of the elements ...

Autocomplete in a repeating section

Hello all, I have set autocomplete for a field in a Nintex Form 2013 using JS (that's a long list of Cost Centers for an expense approval form)....