cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Sum Repeating Section Values in Responsive Designer

I am trying to create a form in the Responsive Designer with a repeating section and a total cost field. In the repeating section I have a numeric field. I would like all the numeric fields to be tota...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 828
  • Replies 2

Request Review Reminder

I am sure this has been asked before but why isn't their a reminder option on the Request Review action??????More importantly how do I send a notification to the reviewer assigned a Request Review tas...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1066
  • Replies 2

SQL Timeout

We have a workflow that called a stored procedure using the Execute SQL action. It is failing after what looks like exactly 5 minutes after starting.I ran the interface directly from the database serv...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 897
  • Replies 1

Can an administrator setup long term delegation for a user???

I have a user who is on sick leave for 6 weeks and I have been asked to setup long term delegation for this user. Is there an administrative way to setup delegation for a user for a given period of ti...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1625
  • Replies 3

Focus on Validation Errors

In many of the Nintex Forms we develop the user is adding content that is longer than one page. When the user hits Submit and there are validation errors they are displayed at the top of the form but ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 732
  • Replies 1

Submit Form Validation

This is piggy backing off a prior post about validating an attachment control for illegal characters. (illegal characters in attachment name ? )In the Nintex 2013 form (attached) I am calling a routin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 573
  • Replies 2

Flexi Task iPhone layout

Has anyone had issues getting a flexi task action to render in a iPhone layout? I have tried two different workflows in two different environments without any success. The layout just defaults to the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 589
  • Replies 2

Change OOTB Nintex Form Labels

Nintex provides a number of pages OOTB that have a number of labels associated to them. Specifically I am trying to alter the DelegationAdd.aspx page. In the page it contains the following code for th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 410
  • Replies 1

Determine layout in javascript

I am using Sharepoint 2013 to design my forms. We have layouts for iPad and mobile devices in additional to the standard layout. In the iPad layout I would like to call the SetFullScreenMode() functio...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 575
  • Replies 1

Farm Level Web Services

I know there are web services in Nintex but from what I understand they are predominately at the site collection level. What web services are available at the farm level? Ideally, I would like to call...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 558
  • Replies 2

Add new row - repeating section shortcut

Is there a shortcut key that will add a new row to a repeating section? For as lazy as it sounds it is kind of annoying to pick up the mouse and click "Add new row" each time.Thanks in advance.Mike

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 503
  • Replies 1

Lazy Approval Email ID as variable

I would like to make LazyApproval even lazier. In my task emails I want to create two buttons "Approve" and "Reject". When a user gets the email it is a one step process to approve or reject the task ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1671
  • Replies 4

Rich Text HTML Control Displays HTML not rendered HTML

I have a workflow variable that contains HTML and I am applying the variable to the Rich Textbox. When I render the form it shows the textbox with the HTML code in it instead of the content. Any ideas...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1707
  • Replies 2