Latest Posts

Sum Repeating Section Values in Responsive Designe...

I am trying to create a form in the Responsive Designer with a repeating section and a total cost field. In the repeating section I have a numeric fi...

Request Review Reminder

I am sure this has been asked before but why isn't their a reminder option on the Request Review action?????? More importantly how do I send a...

SQL Timeout

We have a workflow that called a stored procedure using the Execute SQL action. It is failing after what looks like exactly 5 minutes after start...

Can an administrator setup long term delegation fo...

I have a user who is on sick leave for 6 weeks and I have been asked to setup long term delegation for this user. Is there an administrative way ...

Focus on Validation Errors

In many of the Nintex Forms we develop the user is adding content that is longer than one page. When the user hits Submit and there are validatio...

Submit Form Validation

This is piggy backing off a prior post about validating an attachment control for illegal characters. ( illegal characters in attachment name ? ...

Flexi Task iPhone layout

Has anyone had issues getting a flexi task action to render in a iPhone layout? I have tried two different workflows in two different environment...

Change OOTB Nintex Form Labels

Nintex provides a number of pages OOTB that have a number of labels associated to them. Specifically I am trying to alter the DelegationAdd.aspx ...

Determine layout in javascript

I am using Sharepoint 2013 to design my forms. We have layouts for iPad and mobile devices in additional to the standard layout. In the iPad layo...

Farm Level Web Services

I know there are web services in Nintex but from what I understand they are predominately at the site collection level. What web services are...

Add new row - repeating section shortcut

Is there a shortcut key that will add a new row to a repeating section? For as lazy as it sounds it is kind of annoying to pick up the mouse and ...

Lazy Approval Email ID as variable

I would like to make LazyApproval even lazier. In my task emails I want to create two buttons "Approve" and "Reject". When a user gets the em...

Rich Text HTML Control Displays HTML not rendered ...

I have a workflow variable that contains HTML and I am applying the variable to the Rich Textbox. When I render the form it shows the textbox wit...