Latest Posts

Permissions get reset on a task list

Hello All, I have a task list where I was changing permissions as a new task was entered so that only the assigned to user could update their ...

Workflow does not start automatically

I can see, I'm not the only one with this question.... My scenario is: I have a workflow (A). It gets kicked off by the workflow admin (User...

create new list item and start workflow

Greetings, I have a workflow where a users can select a single or multiple users to assign to the workflow. If multiple, I create a new line ...

copy list attachments to document library count = ...

Hello, I'm trying to copy list attachments to a document library. I'm using Vadim's example @ Nintex Workflow for Office 365 - Copy Attachme...

Setting permissions on O365 list item never finish...

Hello All, I am trying to set permissions on list items. I first want to remove inheritance and then remove all permissions from the list i...

How to create attachment object on nintex workflow...

Hello, I'm using O365 workflow and forms. I have a task in the workflow and using Nintex forms (classic) for the task I would like to add an ...

Validate url in forms using regex

Hello, I'm trying to validate that a user enters a URL in a text field. I am trying to use regex validation with the following string. ^(h...

deleted email hyperlink {task:title}. FOR THE LOV...

I'm embarrased to say how many hours I have now spent trying to fix this. In my efforts to make things look pretty, I deleted the {task:title...

Formatting variables and text in forms online

Hello All, I'm trying to keep a record of comments made between groups as they hash out answers to questions. The workflow is handling the pr...

Is there a way to set a default selection on an &#...

Hello, I have a task that really is just a confirmation. I want to set a default answer to the task so that the user does not need to set it. ...

List lookup set as a required field

Hello, Is there a way to set a list lookup on a nintex form to be required?

Read in text from list item and place it in form t...

Greetings, I have a task form that I'm working on. I have a list of standard comments that a user can have for a response in a list called ca...

How to create a link to a new form

Hello, Is there a way to create a hyperlink on a SP page that links to a new nintex form? I clicked on "new" in my forms library and copie...

• By bsieloff
  • September 20, 2017  08:29

Connected calculated fields do not save to the Sha...

Hello, I have a few calculated fields and I connected them to a list column. I saved / published the form and ran a test. The form ran correct...

• By bsieloff
  • September 19, 2017  17:44

How to align label and calculated field

Hello, I'm new to forms. I was wanting to align a label and a calculated field. Is there an easy way to accomplish this? also, I'm trying t...

• By bsieloff
  • September 19, 2017  09:29

when escalating to a backup on a flexitast can the...

Hello All, I have a workflow with a flexitask and I just want to make sure of something. When delegating or escalating a task does the orig...

• By bsieloff
  • September 08, 2017  09:09

DateDiff in o365 form

I'm sure this is a big newbie question. I want to display the date difference between two dates. I placed a calculated value field on my ...

Forms: how to create a list lookup without a filte...

Hello, I would like to do a simple list lookup and display the results in a choice (multi-checkbox) control. Is that possible? I tried to ...

Can nintex workflow monitor a list on a different ...

Hello, Is it possible for a Nintex workflow to monitor a list on a different site collection to initiate a workflow? Thanks, -Bob

set a variable that is dynamically put together

I have a couple of loops running. The first for each group is a list of roles like: safety, director; operations each role can contain up to ...