cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Signature Control - Default storage location

Hi, The new Signature Control (NWC Release 51) seems to require a default storage location. In my test, I used OneDrive for Business. After submitting the form, I attach the signature to a newly creat...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 819
  • Replies 2

Nintex Hawkeye for O365 - Grant Access

Hi, I am trying to add a new Nintex data source (O365)As a Site-Collection Administrator I get the following error message:Does anybody know where to allow the connection between O365 and Hawkeye in t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 692
  • Replies 2

Nintex Forms and Oceanik

Hi,I got the requirement to design a multilingual form the other day.Thanks toVadim Tabakman‌ for describing a good way to realize such a form.Since my customer is thinking about translating the whole...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1078
  • Replies 3

Anonymous Form Submission

SharePoint is a great tool to collaborate and track document changes.But, have you ever had the requirement, that a form should be submitted "anonymously"?Some customers know the princip of inboxes, w...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by rbachmann
  • | February 06, 2017 01:06
  • Views 2130
  • Replies 3

Push the button

So, we all know that it is possible to start a workflow externally. (Thanks to Eric Harris‌ Externally start Nintex workflows in seconds with Zapier!) The other day I was thinking of: How cool would i...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by rbachmann
  • | October 11, 2016 12:12
  • Views 461
  • Replies 0

Unable to parse XML

Hi,Iquery a custom Web Service in Nintex Workflow 2013 and get the following XML.Somehow, I can't parse it using the Query XML Action. As a result, I get the orignal XML data back.Can anybody help me ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rbachmann
  • | September 05, 2016 02:39
  • Views 3090
  • Replies 16

Extract Lookup ID

Extract an item's ID when using List Lookup Controls to query more information.AuthorRaphael BachmannLong DescriptionSometimes, when using a List Lookup Control in Nintex Forms, you want the querried...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 6637
  • Replies 3

Set Manager in a Nintex Forms People Picker Control

Set a People Picker Control with the current user's manager, queried from the User Profile Service.AuthorRaphael BachmannLong DescriptionHave you ever had the requirement to set the manager of the cu...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 6464
  • Replies 5

My first impression

Installation process:No Problems at all. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.Activation:We are used to that.Had to activate all workflow Actions. They all were disabled first.There won't be a Workgroup Edition I...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 219
  • Replies 1

May Mission - Smartphone order form

A couple of months ago, I played around with Create Tab like functionality on your Nintex Forms​. Potential in automating Procurement Processes is huge and so easy to implement.

In Template Gallery
  • Views 1243
  • Replies 1

Credentials Task Form Addin Claims Base Authentication

This great Nintex Workflow 2010: Credentials Task Form Addin describes how to meet CFR21 Part 11-requirement. Does anybody know, how to set it up in a claims base authentication environment?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1151
  • Replies 6

March Mission - Scavenger Hunt! - Raphael

1. Post links to the top three content items you find if you search "workflow" and then sort by "last modified"In using a Webservice Call to kill a Workflow, how do you know by the response if it has ...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 1197
  • Replies 0

One Overview, please!

The most critical point in my daily life is to overview all of my currently running projects. We create status reports periodically but also on request.It sometimes took me hours to collect data and w...

In Template Gallery
  • Posted by rbachmann
  • | February 15, 2016 07:55
  • Views 296
  • Replies 0

List Lookup Filtering enhancement

Good News!With the latest update for Nintex Forms (2.8.1.0) List Lookup Control has been enhanced.In the release notes you find: "Fixed an issue where the List Lookup filter may not work when Source V...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by rbachmann
  • | November 25, 2015 23:50
  • Views 11576
  • Replies 4

Working at the Nintex booth

Picture by Alistair Cloke​

In Template Gallery
  • Views 371
  • Replies 1

Business opportunities in Nintex Forms

This is my contribution towards the April Mission:I have a form for Business opportunities and one for corresponding options.So once you've created a new opportunity, you can add as much options as yo...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 724
  • Replies 0

Web Services ADFS Authentication

HiIs there any other way than this blog post to call Web Services in an environment with ADFS-Authentication?Steven Van de Craen's Blog - Calling web services in Nintex Workflow and different authenti...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rbachmann
  • | February 09, 2015 07:34
  • Views 1391
  • Replies 1

NF: Space between fields

Hi,I have a Nintex form where I want to hide the attachments-control in the new-mode.So I build a rule that hides the attachments-control, if the form is in "New Mode".Does anybody know, how to get ri...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rbachmann
  • | August 06, 2014 02:29
  • Views 1052
  • Replies 3