Latest Posts

Nintex Forms add hyperlink Google Chrome

Hi, I am using Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2019 and try to add a hyperlink to a Label or Rich Text control. When I click on the "Link" ("Verknüpf...

Signature Control - Default storage location

Hi, The new Signature Control (NWC Release 51) seems to require a default storage location. In my test, I used OneDrive for Business. After sub...

Nintex Forms and Oceanik

Hi, I got the requirement to design a multilingual form the other day. Thanks to Vadim Tabakman ‌ for describing a good way to realize such a f...

Anonymous Form Submission

SharePoint is a great tool to collaborate and track document changes. But, have you ever had the requirement, that a form should be submitted "...

Push the button

So, we all know that it is possible to start a workflow externally. (Thanks to Eric Harris ‌ Externally start Nintex workflows in seconds with ...

Unable to parse XML

Hi, I query a custom Web Service in Nintex Workflow 2013 and get the following XML. Somehow, I can't parse it using the Query XML Action. As a ...

My first impression

Installation process: No Problems at all. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Activation: We are used to that. Had to activate all workflow Actio...

Credentials Task Form Addin Claims Base Authentica...

This great Nintex Workflow 2010: Credentials Task Form Addin describes how to meet CFR21 Part 11-requirement. Does anybody know, how to set i...

List Lookup Filtering enhancement

Good News! With the latest update for Nintex Forms (2.8.1.0) List Lookup Control has been enhanced. In the release notes you find: "Fixed an ...

Web Services ADFS Authentication

Hi Is there any other way than this blog post to call Web Services in an environment with ADFS-Authentication? Steven Van de Craen's Blog -...

NF: Space between fields

Hi, I have a Nintex form where I want to hide the attachments-control in the new-mode. So I build a rule that hides the attachments-control, if...