cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Changing permission according to a query

I would like to change every permission of items that are created by specific user.When making the WF with the query:<Query> <Lists> <List ID="..." /> </Lists> <ViewFields&g...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | October 14, 2018 03:43
  • Views 648
  • Replies 1

form is empty on display mode

In my computer I can see the form perfect - explorer 11.0.70 and so is it in chrome;In other - just for part of the forms, the display mode is not visible and other are working well.When checking thei...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | October 11, 2018 00:32
  • Views 967
  • Replies 2

Format date - set the language

The day name in the format of "dddd" is in English, How can I change it?Is there a way to use something like "Date.toLocaleDateString()" of js?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | September 04, 2018 22:05
  • Views 611
  • Replies 0

Show fields according appearence in a list

I want to show controls for specific users that are in a list.The list has field of: "sector" - text field, and: "owner" - PP field.I want to show the control for users from the right sector (DDL cont...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | August 01, 2018 05:43
  • Views 535
  • Replies 0

Validation of minimum files according to an condition

I want to check for users who want permission for BI if they are attaching files.How can I check just for who tick "V" on the options for "BI" if he attached files and not for other?In other words - h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | July 12, 2018 04:36
  • Views 375
  • Replies 0

Use permisission of other user on lookup - in a form

I want to check if a request for the same person (and other conditions...) is exist in other list of the form.The problem is that every user can see one list, but just few have permission for the list...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | July 10, 2018 08:34
  • Views 669
  • Replies 1

detect autocomplte in peoplePicker

I want to listen to choosing a person at the peoplePicker - in order to start the form only after he has written his name.How can I do it?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | July 03, 2018 01:31
  • Views 1703
  • Replies 7

calculate dates in responsive forms

I want to enable any future date in rage of today to "today + 100 days".How can I configure a calculation of date in the control?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | June 13, 2018 01:03
  • Views 1320
  • Replies 3

scrolling to the first error after submit

I want to scroll to the first error after submit.The position is:NWF$(".nf-validator-error:visible").first().offset().topThe problem is that I can't add listener to the submit button.I can't do like t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | May 28, 2018 06:02
  • Views 1169
  • Replies 3

upload file to a libary and update list item

This is the process: new organization worker has a form with general details about him.In this form he can upload - if he want, a pdf with its formal sign for getting a parking.This is just one of the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | May 08, 2018 01:23
  • Views 820
  • Replies 3

getting all validation control funcs

Lets say I want to make style for nintex error validation - by putting it below the control.I have a code doing it (It's free, just take it :function validateRequiredField(fieldClientId, errorMsg) { v...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | May 02, 2018 05:44
  • Views 854
  • Replies 3

Insert a value in textarea control

I have used teaxtarea control with the js var: "filesList".I have connected it to a field, and it converted from "textarea" in the DOM to a lot of "<p>".When manipulating it:NWF$('#' + filesList...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | April 23, 2018 21:40
  • Views 1588
  • Replies 6

How to approve and reject WF tasks from a page?

Hi every one For approve or reject tasks from board page I use this function:function updateFlexiTaskProcess(TaskID, Outcome, Comment, color) {var SiteUrl = _spPageContextInfo.webAbsoluteUrl;var WS_Ur...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | March 24, 2018 21:28
  • Views 583
  • Replies 1

Drop Down list looks weird in IE

Hi,In chrome DDL looks like that:While on IE it looks different on every use:How can I make the apperence of the error ashomogeneous as possible?

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | March 19, 2018 05:56
  • Views 718
  • Replies 1

"Function expected" about existing function on validation

When using the form validation on field with function from js I get the error (although the function works!): "Function expected":Because it adds to my function: "(val, args)"What should I do?

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | March 08, 2018 03:14
  • Views 607
  • Replies 1

Count words of text area

Hi evryone,I have used this code:NWF$(document).on('keypress', function (e) {var length = NWF$(this).text().length;if (length >= notesMaxLength) {NWF$counter.text(notesMaxLength + '/' + notesMaxLen...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | March 04, 2018 04:24
  • Views 1179
  • Replies 3

Add attachment to a list using rest

Hi everyone I have used this:NWF$.ajax({ url: _spPageContextInfo.webAbsoluteUrl + "/_api/web/lists/getbytitle('test3')/items(" + IDfrm + ")/AttachmentFiles/ add(FileName='" + fileName + "',overwrite=f...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | February 05, 2018 05:46
  • Views 630
  • Replies 1

Using local storage in order to retrive data

Hi Is there a way to save after sometime (something like minute after the user started)using local storage functions:function loadSettings() {NWF$('.id').val(localStorage.id);}function saveSettings() ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by eyalseg
  • | February 05, 2018 05:39
  • Views 502
  • Replies 0