Latest Posts

Nintex Form back end shows one layout but the prev...

Hello! I'm in the final stages of the development of my Nintex Form. While the rules have been the hardest to learn for me what's more frustratin...

validation rule challenges - won't recognize c...

Hello! With all my formula questions it was advised to me to try to break them down and test each part and as they are successful put them toget...

Validation Formula Help - contains and multiple op...

Hello! In my Nintex form I have 3 distribution types where the user should indicate a letter code. I tried doing all 3 situations in one formu...

Validation Formula Help

Hello! I am creating required rules for questions on a Nintex Form. There are 6 flows for the form. The line where I am having an issue is in the...

Nintex Workflow not working with Nintex Form

Hello! I've been working on a Nintex Form all year. I have just integrated it with my Nintex Workflow that I have been using successfully for ...

name field not showing up in list view

Hello! I've built a job request form in Nintex. Within it is a name field called "Project/Job Requestor". It's out of the box field. Interesting...

calculated date in nintex forms that won't wor...

Hello! I have screenshots with my question so it is attached.

hiding a panel with multiple conditions

Hello! I have a question about a formula for hiding a panel with multiple conditions. I've attached a document with screenshots and details. Any ...

running a report for alerts

Hello! This might not be the right community to pose this question but it's the only SP community that I am aware of so I'm hoping someone can he...

publish nintex forms error message

Hello! I've been working on validation rules for a new nintex form. Every so often I publish what I've done. Today I made a few adjustments and t...

The validation formula I use for some fields is wo...

I have a few fields that will be required for all submissions. I thought it was interesting that it didn't pick up the out of the box requirement...

Validation rule challenge

Hello! I have a question that is required to be completed if the submission is a certain type of job. If the job is a "Logo Request for Sponsorsh...

Repeating section doesn't show results in list...

Hello! I have a repeating section for states (health plans). My challenge is that those states are not showing in the list view. They only show i...

Change my Associated Control Names

Hello! A lot of my associated control names are exactly what my questions/column names are. Can I change the name of the associated control to so...

Greater than formula for a maximum # of lines

Hello! I am creating a repeating section for cost centers. fn-GreaterThan() I want the formula to make it so that the maximum amount of repe...

2 layers of filtering for hidden questions in Nint...

I need help figuring out what's wrong with the following formula: or(isNullOrEmpty( ProjectJobCategory ),or(inArray( ProjectJobCategory ,'Provid...

Multiple layers of hiding in Nintex Forms

Hello! I have a job request form that has several panels of questions hidden based on the answer to the initial question about what type of jo...

Lines between questions of Nintex Forms

Hello! I took an already created job request form from SharePoint and started modifying it in Nintex forms. Questions that were created before st...

Issues with space where a hidden panel lives is no...

Hello I have several hidden panels in Nintex Forms that only show up based on the answer to the initial question (what type of job is being submi...

Help with or Formula

Hi! I need some help with my hiding/formatting formulas in Nintex Forms. I can do simple ones but as soon as I have multiple options I can't see...