Latest Posts

Automate the Print to PDF feature and Attach to a ...

Hi Folks, I know this has been asked at least once before here but it was back in 2017 and I was wondering if there is a way to automate the ...

Copy and rename only specific attachments from a r...

Hi Folks, I have a form that has attachments in both a repeating section and in the regular body of the form. In the repeating section, I first nee...

View a thumbnail when hovering over a lookup item

Hi Folks, I am sure this is a longshot but I have a cutomer requesting that they be able to see a thmbnail imagae of an item when hovering over...

Browser Back Button created a duplicate list item

Hi Folks, I hope someone here can tell me what is happening here. I have a form under development and one of our users was testing for us. He s...

Query XML Error: Invalid Token

Hi Folks, I have what I hope is a simple issue. I am trying to learn the Call Web Service action so that I can use it to act with high level cr...

My Call web service XML is not working with GetLis...

Hi Folks, I have a workflow with a Call web service action and I am having trouble getting the XML to work. I need to use a Call web service so...

Regular Expression: Get all after a backslash

Hi Folks, I am trying to use a regular expression to get everything after the "\" in an account name for the author of an item. Examples of an ...

Reference a control's value from a repeating s...

Hi Folks, My colleague, @gbone02 , and I are experimenting with responsive forms and have an issue that we need some guidance on. On a "Stock Issu...

Can You Cancel a Pending Workflow Task?

Hi Folks, I have a number of forms that have a cancellation panel on them where a person can cancel the request. Up to now, I have accomplished thi...

Issue Updating Form Controls with JavaScript

Hi Folks, I have JS code that should change some control values when a user wanted to cancel the supply request. User should put in some comments a...

Resize a Repeating Section After Hiding Panels ins...

Hi Folks, I am building a form with a repeating section that has two panels (aligned vertically). The first panel is visible by default. The second...

Posting Code and Getting Emoticons

Hi @eharris04 , I wanted to take a momment and make a suggestion. I noticed when using the code window in forum posts, sometimes, character combi...

Button Click: Clear the contents of a Multi-Line T...

Hi Folks, I have a form and a reset button in one of the sections. The button should clear a Checkbox, a text field, a date field, and a multi-line...

How can I Use Inline CSS Styles with XSLT?

Hi Folks, I just produced a use case for a project we are working on with @mlauer 's excelent Repeating section as html table in mail post. My o...

Populate fields based on Current User

Hi Folks, I have an issue that should be obvious but I do not see this issue handled in another post. I am useing Nintex Fomrs 2016 (on-prem) and...

Form Control Rules: Is there a difference in forma...

Hi Folks, I was working an issue thios morning and came across some redundant options on how to set up some controls to be conditionally disabled. A...

Office 365 Backup

Hi Folks, All of my work is done on-prem so I am not too deep into 365. This is a bit off the normal topic but the community here is likely to have ...

Controls, Panels, and Repeating Sections Rendering...

Hi Folks, I have forms with multiple panels or repeating sections that render based on rules. When they render as the rules are triggered, the...

Ask a Question Form Not Rendering in Internet Expl...

Hi Folks, When using this forum, I have been having an issue with the controls rendering. I have no issues if I try it in Chrome but IE11 seem...

Can I make One field change another field or the o...

I know the title only creates more questions... let me elaborate. We are building a supply request form that is used in Kuwait. Because of this, ...