cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

create list item compare to other list

I have two lists1. MasterList2. ChildListRequirement: Whenever item created in MasterList --> a new item should be created in ChildList (Condition =if the item doesnot exist in the ChildList. )When...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 339
  • Replies 1

How to read data from the xml file in nintex workflow?

Hi Team,I have a xml file in the following format.Could you please tell how we can read it?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData> <Version /> <Items> <Item>...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1350
  • Replies 4

Execute SQL action is not found in nintex workflow

Execute SQL action is not found in nintex workflow

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 397
  • Replies 1

How to create a text box control dynamically using jquery

Hi Team,I would like create text box control in a form dynamically using some custom code (jquery/java script).Thanks & Regards,Dhaya+91-9901581912

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 708
  • Replies 1

Choice button not able to click in vew mode Tabbed form

HiTeam,I designed nintex form in a tabbed format. which it contains 3 tabs,The issue is tabs are not able to click able in the view mode.I am using rules to hide or show the panel / controls which cli...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 599
  • Replies 1

Set item level permission is not working to update item

Hi Team,I have SharePoint group (Named: EU) who will have the permission for adding items only in list. But i am creating a unique id with help of Workflow when ever item is created and set that value...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1054
  • Replies 1

How to export Sharepoint list data to excel and update the same file using nintex wor

Hi Team,I am using sharepoint 2013. Is it possible to export Sharepoint list to excel. And i would like to update the same exported file (if any modifications happend to the sharepoint list).

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2485
  • Replies 4

The currency field is not allowing to enter more than 15 characters or digits

Hi Team,I created the nintex form for currency. But its not allowing me to enter more than 15 characters or digits in that field.Example: 450,320,560,126,360.35Please help us to resolve this issue.Reg...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 458
  • Replies 3

$currency format issue

Hi Team,I have a currency column that i have entered value is $12000.But it shaving as 12.000,00How it fix it.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1406
  • Replies 6

How to set default value some option in drop down list look up using JQuery or Javasc

Hi Team,Is there any way to set some option value to list look up using Jquery or javascript.Note: This should not always 0 - NA. But some cases i have to set 1 - Internal Fraud.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2581
  • Replies 1

jquery code to remove / add options to dropdownlist (choice field)

Hi Team,I have been implemented the code to remove Options from dropdownlist using the following code.foo = "0 - Not applicable"; NWF$("#" + LossStatus + " option:contains(" + foo +")").remove(); foo ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3719
  • Replies 3

How to hide values in a dropdown list

Hi Team,Is there is any script is availbale to hide and show the (choice) dropdown list values

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 228
  • Replies 0

How to compare 2 choice fields (dropdown) using validation rule

Hi Team,I have a EventType choice (drop down) having values are following.and having one more choice (drop down).If it Event type is Root Loss, value should not be 0 - Not applicable in second drop do...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1129
  • Replies 4

How to hide/show values in the drop down

Hi Team,Is there any code or rule to show or hide /remove or add drop down option values.Suppose if i remove. but i am not able to add values to that drop down using script.Am removing this values usi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1189
  • Replies 3

How to Validating date controls compare to other date control in nintex form

How to validate date control in nintex form. I have 3 Date controls.Record DateOccurrence DateRecognition DateI would like validate Recognition date should not be greaterThan Record Date and Recogniti...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 665
  • Replies 2