cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Purging workflow data automatically on schedule

Hello all,anyone knows if there is any way how to create kind of a task in CA for instance to use PurgeWorkflowData with certain parameters, which would run regularly instead of having to go to CA, se...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marekan
  • | May 06, 2019 01:59
  • Views 471
  • Replies 1

Flexitask errors after user responded. Unauthorized attempt to update workflow task b

Hi,we have parallel flexi tasks in our workflow.5 in total in Run parallel actions.Our issue is that sometimestheworkflow failsafter the flexi task has been responded to by the assignee.The error mess...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marekan
  • | December 10, 2018 01:59
  • Views 1350
  • Replies 5

Workflow Web Request returning The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secu

Hi all,anyone ever done web request to Cisco Identity Services Enginehttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-0/api_ref_guide/api_ref_book/ise_api_ref_guest.html?I have web request in the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marekan
  • | January 18, 2018 04:11
  • Views 1677
  • Replies 1

Form has Look Up column which causes user not to be able to open Disp or Edit Form

Hi all,I have really annoying problem which drives me crazy. I have not been able to find anything about this issue on internet..I have a Nintex Form inmaster list. The form has a look up column in it...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marekan
  • | December 14, 2017 08:40
  • Views 810
  • Replies 1

Forms - click event on add repeater row not working inside document ready javascript

Hi,I have this javascript inside of a form. It serves to input data into the form if it was copied from already existing item (data is collected by another JS function and put into localStorage).Probl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marekan
  • | December 07, 2017 06:20
  • Views 1320
  • Replies 5

Nintex Forms - data in required fields not saved to the list

Hi all,I have a very strange issue. For one of our application we are using Nintex forms to enable user to submit and manage the items in the list.The list contains several fields and some of those ar...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marekan
  • | November 20, 2017 23:39
  • Views 1330
  • Replies 4

Workflow too wide for design canvas and horizontal scroll bar is missing.

Hi all,this is most likely gonna sound really stupid so please don´t laugh for too long..I run into the situation where I have to design quite robust, multistep workflow.Because of this Ihave to use m...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marekan
  • | July 30, 2017 04:07
  • Views 419
  • Replies 2

Save Conflict Workflow Problem

Hi all,my saga with automated docucuments creation continues I have a workflow which is set on item creation in custom list and creates a document out of the item in document library. It is set up the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marekan
  • | May 25, 2017 03:14
  • Views 1308
  • Replies 2

Web Service UpdateListItems creates .000 files instead of word doc.

Hi, I would appreciate any help with the following issue. I am trying to create an automated documents creation process using worklfow.My company has several document templates which I converted into ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marekan
  • | May 22, 2017 02:40
  • Views 997
  • Replies 6

Need help with Update document Action

I have set upcreate itemworkflow onlist database which is set to start on item creation andcreates word document out list item properties. The documents are being created in document library on the sa...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by marekan
  • | May 12, 2017 06:19
  • Views 2240
  • Replies 9