Latest Posts

Nintex Form to Search a List

Is it possible to create a Nintex Search form that when you click a "Search" button it would display the results of the list it is searching? ...

List Form with a Repeating Section

I am working with a Modern SharePoint List on O365 that needs to include a repeating section. I then have a Workflow that creates a task for individ...

Summary of Task

I have a site workflow that queries a Tasks list and send out one email to the assignees. Within this site workflow can I add reminders for 7 days a...

Nintex Online for O365 - Basic Send Email when ite...

I have a very basic workflow that I started with for testing. It is to start when an Item is Created and then Send an email. It does not run and w...

Repeating Section on Form

I've read a lot of the forums, but am still confused on how to add a repeating section to my O365 Nintex Form. It is similar to an Invoice where the...

SharePoint List w/ Tasks

I have a SharePoint List that has a Nintex Form and also a Workflow that assigns tasks. I want the user to be able to update the list form and compl...

Nintex Workflow Flexitask based on selection

I have a SharePoint List form that depending on the selection of a dropdown (which could potentially have values added) which SharePoint Group would ...

Create 3 Flexi Task in Parallel

I have a situation where I need to create a workflow that initially sends tasks to 3 different individuals, but the problem I'm having is for the...

Workflow to Copy Document from Subsite to Parent S...

I have two workflows, the first one is a review and approval process, once approved it kicks off the Publishing workflow. The problem I am havin...

Nintex Errors

I am receiving different types of errors on my workflows. I was able to access and edit workflows yesterday and this morning. This one particul...

Task Delegation in Bulk

Is it possible to do either a bulk delegation of assigned tasks or create a workflow that would reassign all the tasks that are assigned to a par...

Assigned To field in 3 separate lists

I would like to get the Assigned To field in 3 separate lists and create one Tasks List, is this possible to do? If so, what is a good reference...

Schedule a workflow to run every month

I need to create a workflow that will send out a task reminder on the 1st Monday of every month. How can I do this?

Convert Visio file to PDF

Is it possible to convert a visio file to PDF the same as converting a Document to PDF? I've tried using the Convert, but it did not work, so I'...

Multiple Document Workflow

I'm fairly new to Nintex workflows and was wondering if anyone has a recommendation on a multiple document workflow. Here is a what I'm looking ...

Send Notification to an email address

I have a workflow that is sending an email to a specific department depending on the request option. There are two notifications, one of them wo...

Renaming site URL

Can there be issues with workflows if I rename a site and it changes the URL? Thank you Kim

How to edit a Flexi Task form field

I need to make an edit to a Flexi Task Approval Form. I can open the form from the "Edit Task Form" and it has a radio button option for Approve...