Latest Posts

How to task list update Assigned due date with the...

I have a task list / on the form and in the list I have Assigned due date and Adjusted due date. I need the assigned due date to update with the ad...

get a return receipt from an email sent in a workf...

Trying to create a workflow that will send a return receipt to a list when someone looks at an email they received from a workflow?

Choose new or update a form / than pick form to up...

I have list and in the form I have two tabs that ask the employee if they would like to update an existing form or start a new one. I can not seem ...

combine two list lockup choices into one field on ...

List a has Topic / Category &IssueToCover and List B needs RACI which combines all three as the title. I have used a list look up cascade to...

Workflow to sum total in another list and update o...

I have two list and a workflow. List A has a "overall risks no" column ranging from 1-6 with 6 being the highest. column "Preavg" is the amount of ho...

sum multiple line items to another list under cond...

=SUMIFS(field6,field2,"11",field3,"10") Need a workflow that queries list A Looks in Field 1 to see if it contains the number 11 And Looks in...

Reg exp query to extract link in body of email

I have an email library / a survey gizmo form send to this library/ In the field "Body" all information for the form is placed / I need a workflow to...

open hyperlink within email and save excel to libr...

Workflow to get hyperlink data in body field of an email enabled announcement library to body field in a list Ok I have got an email enabled An...

Start this workflow not that one from the form upo...

I have two work flows. One will add an item to a list view upon approval. The other will remove the item from the list view upon approval. Right ...