cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Create a radio button in Nintex Forms

Hello, I'd like to create a radio button in Nintex Forms 2013 Standard. It should be connected to a textbox. If I click on the top arrow the value in the textbox should be increased by one and so on....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by panc
  • | November 13, 2020 01:50
  • Views 89
  • Replies 2

Copy value from one list to another with a workflow

Hello, I want to book hours in a Sharepoint list for tasks. Behind the hours is an hourly rate. So I can calculate the costs of each task. This hourly rate may be changed in the future. My question: I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by panc
  • | November 08, 2020 23:50
  • Views 106
  • Replies 2

More the one attachment controls with different data target

Hello, I want to work with two different attachement controls in a Nintex Form. If I upload a e.g. a picture /Attachments/28/IMG_0375_3.jpg to a recordset with ID=28 then the picture is located here:...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by panc
  • | December 13, 2019 00:00
  • Views 493
  • Replies 2

Hide 'View Workflow History' and 'Schedule Workflows' from ellipse menu

Hello, it seems, that regular user can see two options (see red box in the attached picture). Is it possible to hide the two entries? Thanks.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by panc
  • | June 07, 2019 08:53
  • Views 521
  • Replies 1

Print attachments with the PrintToPDF function

Hello, I use the PrintToPDF function to generate a PDF from a Nintex form. I would like to print all attachements of the element to the PDF file as well. Is this possible? Thanks, panc

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by panc
  • | June 03, 2019 07:12
  • Views 473
  • Replies 1

Icon/square in Nintex Forms Attachment control

Hello, when I add an attachment control to a form, it looks like this: It is not looking better, if the form is working in "real life": Is there a function behind? How can I get rid of the icon...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by panc
  • | May 29, 2019 00:28
  • Views 1558
  • Replies 7

Align fields

Hello,I'm working on a Nintex form with a couple of fields. Some of theme are calculated and were added later. Even if 'snap to grid' is checked, the field are not displayed in one row.Is there a way ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by panc
  • | May 09, 2019 23:41
  • Views 987
  • Replies 2

Print Nintext Form

Hello,I have a Sharepoint List which is filled by a Nintex form. This works good. In a second form I want to show a couple of fields from the list (but not every field from the first form). For that I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by panc
  • | January 10, 2019 00:33
  • Views 2633
  • Replies 4

Tab Control in Form, mandatory fields

Hello,I have a form which containsa choice control (how it works see here:). This works fine, but when I do not fill all mandatory fields I just get the information, that there are missing fields, but...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by panc
  • | January 04, 2019 06:35
  • Views 1084
  • Replies 2