Latest Posts

Rank

Rules on Submit Action Panel?

I'm working on a public Nintex Workflow Cloud form that anyone can fill out. This form has two page/steps: first page for initial questions and ...

Rank

Copy List Item from SharePoint O365 to On Premise

I have a request to copy list items from a list in SharePoint Office 365 to a list in SharePoint 2013 on-premise. I know there are workflow acti...

• By bamaeric
  • September 18, 2018  11:12
Rank

Nintex Workflow for Office 365 Error - "The w...

I've got a Nintex Workflow for Office 365 list workflow that has been running successfully for several months. The workflow has not been updated...

Rank

Format number variable as currency in Nintex Workf...

I'm using Nintex Workflow for Office 365. I'm trying to figure out how to display a number that is stored in a number type workflow variable as ...

Rank

Get Site Title via Workflow

I'm trying figure out how to get the site title via Nintex Workflow for Office 365 and store the title in a workflow variable.

Rank

Make Site Read Only via Nintex Workflow for O365

I'm using Nintex Workflow for Office 365. I have a workflow that creates a subsite from information in a top level list. There's a status field...

Rank

Changing Site URL and Title via Nintex Workflow

We have a top level site with a list that contains information (site name, owner, URL, etc.) about subsites that have been created. The scenario...

Rank

Duplicate Emails in Workflow Tasks

I've got a workflow in Nintex Workflow 2013 that is using the "Assign To Do Task" action. I have the action assigned to two individual users. I...

Rank

Build a Better Nintex Workflow "Assign To-Do ...

The “User Interaction” category of workflow actions in Nintex Workflow provides extremely useful functionality for human interaction with workflo...