cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Running a workflow in a Loop without a State Machine

I have a long workflow that takes about an hour each time I run it. It works fine and does what I need it to do. But I need it to run 8 times automatically with a different parameter from a collection...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by njlech
  • | January 30, 2018 06:53
  • Views 525
  • Replies 1

AD group name in a People or Group field for Request Review action

Does anyone know if you are able to use an AD group name in a People or Group field on a Document Library item and have workflow tasks sent out to all the users in the AD group with a Request Review a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by njlech
  • | January 22, 2018 06:06
  • Views 840
  • Replies 2

Redirect user to landing page after workflow is manually started?

Is there a way to redirect the user to a different landing page after the workflow is manually started?I don't want the user to be directed back to the original list page.Thanks for your help.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by njlech
  • | July 25, 2017 08:43
  • Views 2057
  • Replies 3

How do you split 2 URLs if there is no delimiter in the string

I have a Call Web Service action that does a GetAttachmentCollection method. The results are:https://website.com/SiteDirectory/Department/Lists/TradeShowRequest/Attachments/284/Excelsheet.xlsxhttps://...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by njlech
  • | March 31, 2016 06:34
  • Views 874
  • Replies 2

Not getting any answers from Nintex Support on Content Type fields not showing up on

I've already entered this question on this site under Getting Started, and had no help to resolve. I've also submitted this issue to support@nintex.com twice, and received no replies from anyone, not ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by njlech
  • | March 09, 2016 12:43
  • Views 473
  • Replies 3

Content Type fields are not showing up on Request Data form

I have a Request Data page, and I created a content type and 2 fields. I set the fields to text variables. I published the workflow, and have an email that links to the content type page in Workflow T...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by njlech
  • | February 25, 2016 09:30
  • Views 2256
  • Replies 6

Nintex Workflow 2013 and SharePoint 2013 Service Pack 1

I need account access to download Nintex Workflow 2013 and SharePoint 2013 Service Pack 1, from https://community.nintex.com/community/installation/product-downloads This link was on page https://comm...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by njlech
  • | February 16, 2016 14:26
  • Views 940
  • Replies 2

How to include an image in a workflow email

I am trying to include an image in a workflow email, when it is sent out. It is an image which is stored in an image library, but it is referenced in a list as "Hyperlink or Picture" field type. These...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by njlech
  • | February 09, 2016 10:29
  • Views 7115
  • Replies 3

How to check for a field status within a Pause for 1 hour loop but only send one emai

I am trying to find a good way for checking the status of a field column in a list item, while setting a 1 hour pause within a loop action. I also have an email notification in the loop action. What w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by njlech
  • | January 20, 2016 14:12
  • Views 516
  • Replies 2

Query List does not return any results on a DateTime field filter

Why does Query List not return any results on a DateTime field filter? I am using greater than or equal to, and less than or equal to, contains, and begins with, and none of them work. I know the data...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by njlech
  • | August 21, 2015 12:14
  • Views 1514
  • Replies 3

How to dynamically populate a content type field?

Is there a way to dynamically populate a content type field with a field column value from another list? I have a list called Implementers which is a list of user's names. I want to do a Query List ac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by njlech
  • | March 17, 2015 07:34
  • Views 2483
  • Replies 11