cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

CAML query to get distinct list items to display in list view in nintex form

Hi All, I have a 2 SP lists and am trying to display data from 1 SP list in another List Form in Nintex Form using list view control. Inorder to display the items, from the below list, Cal is the fiel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 76
  • Replies 0

Workflow erroring after some time - in foreach

I am having a csv file with 10000 records and now i am trying to read the csv file in nintex workflow and loop through each record. But the workflow is erroring with a generic error - Workflow errored...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 161
  • Replies 3

Inserting/updating 10000 items in SharePoint list

Hi all, I have below scenario. Need to read a CSV file and insert/update items in sharepoint list.. there will be around 10000!items. After reading the CSV, I am using regex and extracting fields int...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 199
  • Replies 6

Import data from unstructured CSV to sharepoint list using nintex workflow

Hello All, I am working on SharePoint 2016 and i have a requirement to import data from a CSV file to SharePoint list using Nintex Workflow. I am looking for nintex workflow because i want to schedule...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 129
  • Replies 1

Bulk insert to SharePoint list using nintex workflow

Hello All, I have a requirement to read a database and insert records to SharePoint list using nintex workflow. But there will be around 1000 items to be inserted. So I think it is not really good opt...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 177
  • Replies 2

Multi language support on Nintex forms for O365

Hello, I have a requirement to design a nintex form but this need to support multiple languages ( 5 languages). Should be like - select language and the form should be displayed in respective languag...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 226
  • Replies 2

Controls resizing in nintex form

Hi All,I have a nintex form with a radio button choice field and a drop down.Now based on the drop-down value I wanted to display few radio buttons only and rearrange the controls without spaces.I am ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 731
  • Replies 1

Set library permissions using Nintex Workflow

Hi All,I am creating a subsite using nintex workflow using a custom site template with unique permissions.After site creation, now i want to set the permissions of the libraries in the newly created s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 519
  • Replies 0

Tree view checkbox in a nintex form

Hello Everyone,I am looking for a way to implement tree view checkbox list in nintex form.Should be like belowI am unable to find an option in Nintex form to display checkboxes like the above. Parent1...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 876
  • Replies 1

Nintex form doenst resize after removing radio buttons from choice control

Hello,I have a choice control in nintex form to show radio buttons.radio1radio2radio3radio4Based on certain fields on the form, i would like to only show few radio buttons in the form. I am trying to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 879
  • Replies 3

Update rich content control in word document using nintex workflow

Hi,I have a word document in a SharePoint document library.The content is word document is placed in rich content control (each content control has headings and paragraphs).Now i want to create a word...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 702
  • Replies 1

Show/Hide tabs in nintex forms

Hello,I have a nintex form with tab funtionality. Based on the value selected in drop down in the form, i want to show/hide the tabs in the form. Couldnt find any sample examples to achieve this. Can ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2354
  • Replies 3

Create a word document from Nintex form

Is it possible to create a word document from a nintex form?The form will have a link and clicking on the link, a word document should open with details from the nintex form.Thanks & Regards,Usha

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3531
  • Replies 6

Nintex Form size limit

Hi,Like Nintex workflow recommended size limit, i would like to know what should be the size limit of a nintex form for best performance.I would like to add around 500 controls to a nintex form and i ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3303
  • Replies 3

Redirect based on condition

Hi Team,I would like to redirect to different page based on condition after submitting the form.I tried using redirect url in advanced section of the form settings as below.fn-if(item property value !...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2692
  • Replies 12

Update multiline text box in repeater section using jquery

Hi Team,Can you please help me achieve the below functionality in nintex forms.I have a repeater section with a multiline text box. I want to update the multiline textbox dynamically at runtime using ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1541
  • Replies 5

Issue with repeater section in Nintex forms

Hi TeamI observed below issue with repeater section when deleting and adding new row.Below is my jQuery [if IE 9] [endif] NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterRepeaterRowAdded(function (){var $input1Val;NWF$...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1398
  • Replies 5