Latest Posts

Rank

Flexi Task with only one option - auto selected

Hi all, during last years, several times I've encountered projects when the best suitable action in order to ask a user to do something in a w...

• By jackgelo
  • September 11, 2017  00:42
Rank

July 2017 Mission - Fix it and run!

Hi all and welcome to a new Community Mission! In this mission you don't have to build a form, you don't have to build a workflow so..what you...

Rank

Send grouped notification based on list items

Hi, Often here on the forum someone asks how to send a notification based on a list/library grouping items instead of sending one email for ea...

Rank

Forms - is it possible to have an hyperlink field ...

Hi, I'm using Nintex Forms 2016 and I'm wondering if there is an easy way to make an hyperlink field (tied to a sharepoint column) in display mo...

Rank

Update lookup field

Hi, sometimes here on the community someone ask how to set through a workflow a lookup field, so I've decided to write here how to do that..it...

• By jackgelo
  • September 20, 2016  07:35
Rank

Select Item Properties to show in task form

Hi all, today I've discovered a very interesting setting in Global Settings section in Nintex Workflow Central Administration and I want to sh...

• By jackgelo
  • September 16, 2016  08:39
Rank

Nintex Forms External Data Column

Hi all, I'm having issues configuring an External Data Column with Nintex Forms 2013. I've already created my External Content Type and if I ...

Rank

Find index of an item in a collection

Hi, Is there a way, without the use of a ForEach action, to query a collection variable by a value and get its index inside the collection? I'm...

Rank

Set a Lookup field by javascript

Hi, I'm using Nintex Forms 2013 on an-premises environment and I'm finding some issues while I try to set a Lookup field using javascript. ...

Rank

Error handling for action that manage users on O36...

Hi, I was looking at the action available of Nintex for O365 to manage user profile and I've found that currently there is no error handling.....

Rank

Maximum raccomended size for Site Collection Reusa...

Hi, I'm doing a project where I'm using a lot the Site Collection Reusable Workflow Template and I've seen that if I export them, their size ...

Rank

Backup and restore SiteCollection with UDA

Hi all, I'm writing this post just to know if someone else has experienced the same issues and if there are any best practices to do in these...

Rank

Error with multiple BCS Query to the same Entity

Hi, I'm trying to do a workflow that queries a BCS multiple times during the execution, passing each time a different filter, so I can retrie...

Rank

Reduce Nintex Form size

Hi, I'm realizing a workflow with Nintex Workflow and I have to customize also the task forms. My form layout is very easy: I've changed the...

Rank

Set Nintex Forms default outcome

Hi, I'm using a Flexi Task action, configured to have a single outcome, and I'm customizing the form with Nintex Forms, is there a way to set...

Rank

Sort/Filter for Unanswered questions

Is it possible to have some sorting method in the Unanswered questions section? At the moment the thread are listed without any specific sort (no...

Rank

How to use Reporting Web Parts?

Hi, I'm trying to configure the Workflow Chart Viewer web part to show data from Approver Perfomance Statistics chart. I've tried several dif...

Rank

Workflow failed to run and state machine

Hi, I have a workflow in my environment where there is a State Machine, sometimes when changing state the workflow errors (and it sends a not...

• By jackgelo
  • September 11, 2014  07:56
Rank

Query LDAP and objectSid

Hi, I'm trying to insert an AD Group in a SharePoint Group, I've tried using Vadim's UDAs (thanks Vadim!!) but if I pass the Group in the for...

Rank

Will content of connect.nintex.com be migrated?

Hi, will the content of connect.nintex.com be migrated to this new site or it will be lost when the old site will be retired? Giacomo