cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Assign a task is not sending email

I am currently working on building an approval workflow. There are several Assign Task actions in a row. For testing purposes, I have set them all to send to myself. They all are configured pretty muc...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | March 04, 2021 12:10
  • Views 28
  • Replies 0

Run If date not blank

Hi, I have a task list that I have a workflow running on. The workflow does a number of things, but it is dependent on the due date being populated. I am trying to figure out a way to either condition...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | March 01, 2021 10:40
  • Views 63
  • Replies 2

New responsive designer show or hide based on drop down conflicting rules

I am attempting to create a form using the new responsive designer. I have a dropdown with 4 options. There are several fields that I want to show or hide based on the dropdown. I am trying to create ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | November 09, 2020 11:17
  • Views 191
  • Replies 1

Regular expression to remove \

I have a query list action that pulls some information into a collection. I'm trying to clean up that data using regular expressions. The big hurdle that I have hit so far is that it is changing "/" t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | October 01, 2020 10:49
  • Views 254
  • Replies 1

Approving multiple items in one email

My company is currently exploring the possibility of a workflow. We have multiple items that need to be approved or rejected. We would like one email a day with all the items to be approved. The real ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | September 16, 2020 11:43
  • Views 201
  • Replies 0

Extract Month from a date variable

I need to extract the month from a variable. In my workflow, I have a set variable action that uses the executed date. I need to get the month from that. So if the workflow runs on 8/26/2020, I want t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | August 26, 2020 14:48
  • Views 559
  • Replies 1

Terminate Workflow Instances not working

Hi, I have a workflow that is supposed to terminate a different workflow when an item is modified. The workflow triggers successfully and says that it completes, but the workflow is never stopped. I'm...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | August 05, 2020 12:13
  • Views 465
  • Replies 2

Set a hyperlink field to read only

I have a form with fields that should be read only once a button is clicked. Using rules, I was able to make this work by disabling the fields, but it came up today that hyperlinks in link fields aren...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | July 16, 2020 17:53
  • Views 493
  • Replies 3

Number field rounding in docgen

I have a calculated field in SharePoint that is set to have zero decimals. I have a workflow with a docgen action that uses that field. The export always shows a large number of decimals. Is there any...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | June 30, 2020 16:58
  • Views 489
  • Replies 2

Check if item exists multiple choice field

I am trying to check if an item exists in a collection that is based off a choice field that allows multiple selections, but it isn't working as expected when multiple selections are chosen. I have a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | June 02, 2020 13:06
  • Views 662
  • Replies 4

Multiple reminders prior to task list due date

I have a task list in SharePoint that I would like to create reminders for. This would be prior to the due date. There is a choice field, "Reminder", that is set to allow multiple selections. Options ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | May 28, 2020 17:14
  • Views 476
  • Replies 2

Adobe Sign help with use case

I apologize for my ignorance on this subject, but I need help with the Adobe Sign action. I've been reading about it and it seems like I need a list with a document generation action that then creates...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | May 21, 2020 11:35
  • Views 319
  • Replies 1

Hide fields working in preview but not production

I have a created a form using the New Responsive Designer. In it, I have a repeating section. In that repeating section I have a number of fields, but it includes a checkbox and three text fields. I w...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | May 15, 2020 13:13
  • Views 397
  • Replies 1

Create Item in another list formatting incorrect

I have a list that creates an item in another list. I want to pull some information from list 1 into list 2. Most of the fields are working just fine, but when I added a currency field, it is saying "...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | May 13, 2020 11:45
  • Views 1934
  • Replies 6

Restrict deletion of repeating section row

I want to prevent deleting of any rows of a repeating section. I've seen elsewhere in the forums where people are hiding the delete button, but that isn't for O365 so I can't seem to make it translate...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | April 22, 2020 17:04
  • Views 400
  • Replies 1

Link two items in the same list

I have a more general how-to question. I have a SharePoint list that has a generated title of "Site-Year-ID". We need a way to respond to that list item and have the response generated be titled "Site...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | April 06, 2020 12:09
  • Views 379
  • Replies 2

Update O365 item not filtering correctly

I've got a workflow on a listthat has a docgen action. I store that PDF in a different document library. I want two pieces of metadata from the original list to be applied to the second library. If I ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | March 11, 2020 16:49
  • Views 669
  • Replies 2

url in build string from query list

I'm currently trying to send an email with a URL. I have a site workflow that loops through a library and pulls metadata from certain documents. I put that through a Build String and that Build String...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | February 21, 2020 15:11
  • Views 2007
  • Replies 5

Build String in Migrated Workflow

I am currently migrating a SharePoint 2013 workflow to SPO. The workflow loops through a library and pulls some of the information from some documents into an email. In SP 2013, I had a query list tha...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | February 06, 2020 09:30
  • Views 917
  • Replies 7

Current Item URL link in DocGen gives 404 error

I'm currently having an issue with getting a link back to the current item in a library. I have a docgen action that creates a PDF. In the PDF I want a link to the current item, but when I use the wor...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | January 22, 2020 14:25
  • Views 813
  • Replies 3