Latest Posts

Restrict text field to accept only numbers and dot...

Hi I would like to restrict the field with numbers and dots(.) using RegEx expressions. Please guide me. For example, this is actually an IP Add...

How to auto populate manager's name on changin...

Hi All, I want to change the manager name on changing the another people picker. On opening the page the current logged in user's manager na...

why are red outline borders still existing even af...

Hi I have required fields, filled the data into them and trying to submit the form, but still that red outline border is displaying. I am able to...

Unable to make mandatory/required field in the for...

Hi All, I am not able to make mandatory or required field through rule - isNullOrEmpty( HostName ), I don't want to do from list level. Pl...

why do my controls jum around when i apply rules

Hi All, I have a choice field with check boxes with multiple selection, but when i select multiple, my controls jump around. I have written rule...

Populate current user department in text field

Hi All, Is there a way to pull the department name of the current logged in user in nintex form? Regards, Ramanjjilu Naidu

Show text box only based on click on choice button...

Hi All, I have a choice field with radio button, if i select others, then text field should display, if i select application, there will be one ...

How to validate fields on button click

Hi All, I have to validate the below fields on button click, i know people are referring to have Yes/No control and implement it. But my client ...

Add button to display items in repeated section

Hi All, I have one repeated section where user will be filling 100s items. When we view the item in the list, it will be weird look to view it. ...

How to exclude xml from repeating section and get ...

Hi I have a repeating section in which i have one single line of text, when i save the item, the data is saving in xml format which weird to read...

Hiding/disable multiple blocks of nintex form

Hi All, I am a newbie to Nintex, expecting your support to make my life easy. I have attached my form. There are three blocks, 1. Summary of com...

Newly added fields/controls are not visible in sha...

I have created a SharePoint custom list with title and then added some more fields using Nintex forms, those fields are not visible in SharePoint...