cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Restrict text field to accept only numbers and dots

Hi I would like to restrict the field with numbers and dots(.) using RegEx expressions.Please guide me. For example, this is actually an IP Address10.111.123.2310.111.151.150

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1233
  • Replies 3

How to auto populate manager's name on changing the another people picker

Hi All,I want to change the manager name on changing the another people picker.On opening the page the current logged in user's manager name it will pickup, but if in case i want to change the "Reques...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1553
  • Replies 3

why are red outline borders still existing even after having the data in the fields

Hi I have required fields, filled the data into them and trying to submit the form, but still that red outline border is displaying. I am able to submit the form. I don't want to show that red outline...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 708
  • Replies 2

Unable to make mandatory/required field in the form

Hi All,I am not able to make mandatory or required field through rule -isNullOrEmpty(HostName), I don't want to do from list level.Please refer the screenshot.What could be the reason. It is happening...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 357
  • Replies 1

why do my controls jum around when i apply rules

Hi All,I have a choice field with check boxes with multiple selection, but when i select multiple, my controls jump around. I have written rules for hiding the controls for the first time you open the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 923
  • Replies 5

Populate current user department in text field

Hi All,Is there a way to pull the department name of the current logged in user in nintex form?Regards,Ramanjjilu Naidu

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1521
  • Replies 1

Show text box only based on click on choice button

Hi All,I have a choice field with radio button, if i select others, then text field should display, if i select application, there will be one panel which needs to be displayed, if i select infrastruc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1989
  • Replies 3

How to validate fields on button click

Hi All,I have to validate the below fields on button click, i know people are referring to have Yes/No control and implement it. But my client is enforcing me to use button only. I have also proposed ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1475
  • Replies 3

Add button to display items in repeated section

Hi All,I have one repeated section where user will be filling 100s items. When we view the item in the list, it will be weird look to view it. I want to see only one item and i will put the button nex...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 349
  • Replies 0

How to exclude xml from repeating section and get required data

Hi I have a repeating section in which i have one single line of text, when i save the item, the data is saving in xml format which weird to read the user, need to extract required data and display it...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 347
  • Replies 1

Hiding/disable multiple blocks of nintex form

Hi All,I am a newbie to Nintex, expecting your support to make my life easy. I have attached my form. There are three blocks, 1. Summary of compliance exception 2. Exception Details 3. Risk & cont...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 528
  • Replies 2

Newly added fields/controls are not visible in sharepoint

I have created a SharePoint custom list with title and then added some more fields using Nintex forms, those fields are not visible in SharePoint after publishing. Thanks in advance.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1983
  • Replies 4