Latest Posts

Rank

Process Accelerator Gallery

Hey everyone, just wanted to reach out and let everyone know that we have launched our V1 Process Accelerator Gallery here https://gallery.nintex.com...

Rank

How to: Connect your On-Prem SharePoint environmen...

Over the past few weeks I've had the question come up and whilst not a complicated process and there is information available in the Help . I t...

Rank

Nintex Mobile just got that little bit smarter..

Now how can I just say that without giving you a perfectly good reason as to why ?? To explain how and why Nintex Mobile just got a li...

Rank

Nintex Hawkeye support for O365 and Nintex Workflo...

Nintex Hawkeye™ is a workflow analytics solution that gives you an unprecedented view into your process portfolio across the entire Nintex Workflow P...

Rank

Crossing the Divide

I was presented with a problem the other day, and in a short amount of time I had to build a demo that had to take "Orders" from Nintex Mobile an...

Rank

Nintex App Studio for the win

Whilst there has been a height of activity with Nintex Workflow Cloud and Nintex for O365 over the past month or so.. The App Studio team have be...

Rank

Start a Nintex Workflow Cloud Workflow from an Ama...

The other day I thought I'd have a bit of a play with the Amazon button I ordered AWS IoT Button and since I had been testing out the Nintex W...

Rank

Introducing Nintex App Studio

A bit over a year ago, we released Nintex Mobile Enterprise as was written about by Brad Orluk . At it's core what it allowed customers to ach...

Rank

Sent and copied as draft

Nintex Mobile 4.3 was released to platform stores a couple of days ago, and of about 5 minutes ago was live in the Android Play store and Windows...

Rank

2016 Hawkeye Beacons Released

For those of you in the 2016 world, or getting ready the migration.. The Hawkeye team released the 2016 data collector last night .. This joins t...

Rank

Call for Content - InspireX 2017 - Feb 15th/18th N...

Would you like to present at InspireX next year in New Orleans ? Head to this link submit your slot ​

Rank

Getting Started with a Nintex Hawkeye Process Inte...

Over the last few weeks Nintex has been talking about and showing a new Enterprise service called Nintex Hawkeye . Nintex Hawkeye gives you an ...

Rank

Welcome to Nintex Moble 'MASI've

Ali G would be beside himself, if he knew what he could do with Nintex Mobile now. Booyakasha! And it is with great excitement I announce MA...

Rank

A first Look (well second :) )

Well I just rolled back an old Alpha that was incomplete and have installed the beta.. So far so good.. Easy install, activation etc.. Pretty hap...

Rank

Nintex Mobile introduces Profiles, and adds Forms ...

The Nintex teams have been at it this last couple of months working hard on some great new initiatives influenced heavily by the requirements of ...

Rank

The Gentle art of delegation

I'm re-surfacing an old blog post I did a few years back over on my personal blog site http://www.sharepointpub.com as it has come up in con...

Rank

Deploying Nintex Mobile Enterprise Apps - the jour...

Over the last 6 or so months a lot has happened in the Nintex Mobile Enterprise space. Now whether you own Nintex Forms Enterprise or you have us...