Latest Posts

SET a value for Web request control or SQL request...

how to set avalue using a Jquery on custom script for the webrequest control when its display format lable or text box? i tried the below: N...

How to read a value of multi line text box using t...

How to read a value of multi line text box using the JQuery. NWF$ I tired the below: var var jsMultiLine = NWF$('#' + jsMultiLine).val(); ...

When using two SQL request controls, the following...

When using two SQL request controls, the following is traced while calling the second sql request storedprocedurename @parmat1=N'{Control:aab7d...

Is there a way to call a SQL command by using a J...

Is there a way to call a SQL command (SP) by using a Javascript (On button click), and return the values or result on same Nintex form, while ke...

Is there reference to the NWF$ scripting document ...

Is there reference to the NWF$ scripting document library? For example I need to retrive the value on the calc or SQL content on the Nintex ...

SQL request control, server name and DB name, to b...

In SQL request control, Server name and Datbase name as seen below, how to make them based on Reference Sharpoint list values, in order to avo...

• By thanker
  • April 24, 2017  00:32

Repeating section validation while addition.

How to validate the uniqueness of lines addition over repeating section? before doing the save and submit of the whole form. Also how to make su...

• By thanker
  • April 17, 2017  08:14

populate a form with a table from DB

How to populate a form with a grid or table from DB, so as to display a content of this table on the first screen on Nintex form.

• By thanker
  • April 05, 2017  08:37