cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Append variables to a multiline text field

Hi,I have an audit section in my form which can beupdated multiple times until a condition is met (i.e. it is in 'Completion' and the 'Complete and Archive' button is used). This is how the forms look...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2423
  • Replies 2

Set Checkboxes to Yes based on two conditions

Hi,In my form I would like to set a series of checkboxes to yes depending on the value of two other choicefields: Applicable Gate and Type of Work.For instance, in the screenshot below, if a person se...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3268
  • Replies 6

Workflow Error - Created By no longer exists

Hi,I had a scenario recently where I had to cancel a workflow on an item so I could run the latest version on it. Every time I tried to start the new workflow on the item I kept getting an error messa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2892
  • Replies 6

State Machine advice

Hi!I'm tying myself up in knots trying to figure out the best way to deal with a secondary approval cycle.Firstly - is it ok to add a state machine within an existing state machine branch, or is there...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 922
  • Replies 1

How to retain Initiator following workflow restart

Hi!I have had a situation where I've had to cancel a running workflow on an item due to a necessary workflow amendment.When I ran the new workflow on the item itlogged myself as the Initiator and ther...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 979
  • Replies 4

Restrict submit button to defined users

Hi,Is there a way that I can disable a form's submit button to a predefined group of users?The idea is that the form can be completed and saved by 1 group of users but can only be submitted by another...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 740
  • Replies 2

Problems populating text field from calculated value

Hi,I am trying to populate a text field based on a calculated value, but I have been unsuccessful. The logic I'm using is:Calculated field equals: UpdateTextBox(Risk Ranking HSE Impact*Risk Ranking HS...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1054
  • Replies 2

Workflow Could Not Update Item: Access Denied

Hi, I recently added permission groupsto a workflow, and ever since, users have been receiving the following error message:The workflow could not update the item, possibly because one or more columns ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6660
  • Replies 23

Help with looping depending on approval status and time deadline

Hi,I am building a workflow with a simple approve or reject option; however, I also have to take into consideration whether the task has been completed within atime frame of 7 days of the due datebut ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1910
  • Replies 8