cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

All in on the new Microsoft Edge as we deprecate support for Internet Explorer 11

Deprecate support for Internet Explorer 11 and support the new Microsoft Edge Microsoft has recently announced that their Microsoft 365 apps and services will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (...

In Community News
  • Views 57
  • Replies 1

Nintex Workflow for Office 365 is not impacted by SharePoint 2010 workflow retirement

In relation to the announcement made by Microsoft regarding SharePoint 2010 workflow retirement for Microsoft 365, Nintex Workflow for Office 365 is not impacted by the SharePoint 2010 workflow retire...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2446
  • Replies 11

Nintex Workflow Cloud - August 2017 Round up

Hi Friends,It has been an amazing August. I got to spend some time with the folksover in the Bellevue office and was fortunate to have enjoyed a bit of sunshine while I was there. Lots of things comin...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1019
  • Replies 0

Nintex Workflow Cloud - July 2017 Roundup

Hi Friends!July has been a busy month here at Nintex Workflow Cloud (and the whole of Nintex). I want to take the opportunity to highlight some of the key features and capabilities released and why yo...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1448
  • Replies 0

Starting single or concurrent workflow instances

As the Nintex Workflow Cloud platform continues to gain traction in the market, we have made multiple improvements based on the feedback and learnings since we launched in late November 2016. To recap...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1133
  • Replies 0

Export and import workflows

Greetings!With the new year, we're excited to announce that withthe latest release, designers are ableto transport workflows between and within tenants through the export and import feature.Since Gene...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2313
  • Replies 0