Latest Posts

Hide Save Option on the Ribbon w/ CSS

If you have occasion to hide the Save button along the top of a Nintex Form in Office 365, below you will find some simple CSS that you can cop...

More Power In The Palm of Your Hand Thanks to Nint...

Some of you may have noticed ( if your device automatically updates your apps of course ) that a new version of Nintex Mobile has been released. ...

Back to Basics - Naming your Nintex Workflows in O...

As you may have noticed, in SharePoint , when you publish a workflow on a list or document library, this magical platform creates a status column...

Make Your Work Flow into Nintex Workflow Cloud

Many of you have noticed that Microsoft has introduced a new personal productivity tool, called Microsoft Flow , to replace the now deprecated S...

Power Nintex Workflow Cloud workflows with Public ...

How many times have you thought to yourself... "Gee... wouldn't it be great if I could quickly and easily collect metadata from users on the web...

Linkin' Tasks or How to Get That Pesky Task It...

While Linkin' Tasks could certainly be the name of an amazing new alternative band, I would like to use this post to highlight a scenario tha...

The Continuing Journey to a Paper-less Office... N...

Many of you may recall that back in May of '16 we dropped some certified magic into the on-premises version of Nintex Forms in the guise of ...

Back to Basics - No To-Do or Request Data Tasks in...

So one of the questions I am often asked is from folks that would like to automate a process that is task driven but does not necessarily conform...

The Paper-less Office Is Alive and Well Thanks to ...

L et's be honest, people like to print things out. You know you do! Allow me to paint a picture... You just filled out that leave request f...

Polling a users Exchange Online Out Of Office (OOF...

S o you've decided to automate a process in Office 365 with Nintex Workflow... excellent decision! But, now that you're done building your w...

Building custom-branded apps is easy with NME

Now that you have read through my previous post, Intro to Nintex Mobile Enterprise (NME) , it's time to quickly and easily build our first app. ...

Intro to Nintex Mobile Enterprise (NME)

Frequently our customers and partners ask if it would be possible to get their hands on a version of the Nintex Mobile App that didn't have the...

How to find a users AD account name based on a dis...

Often times we have an Active Directory (AD) username that we need to find a users display name for. This type of lookup is well documented her...

LazyApproval in SharePoint Online (Office 365)

It's not often that a software feature comes along that revolutionizes the way we work and really makes our lives just a little bit easier. One ...

Finding a physical (postal) address with forms geo...

There have been many occasions where I have mentioned how one could take geolocation (GPS) metadata, usually collected from a Nintex Form, an...

How to Easily Notify Project Team Members When You...

Authors : Zach Puckett , Brad Orluk , Naomi Shodhan Have you ever managed a large project with multiple stakeholders who need to be noti...

Back to Basics - Hiding workflow actions or the wo...

I was on a call with a Nintex partner the other day and they had asked me how to hide actions from the workflow status. While I answer questions ...

Automate Employee On-boarding & Provisioning P...

In the video below, I will walk you through how to build an employee onboarding workflow from start to finish using Nintex Workflow for Office 36...