Latest Posts

Multi language in huge Nintex Forms

Hi, I want to know the official best practices to face a really huge form in Nintex with multi language enabled. We tried with the method pro...

Two repeating tables in a row are generating addit...

Dear all, We are using Nintex Forms 2013 ( 2.9.3.1 ) We have a form with 2 repeating tables one beside the other one: After the firs...

Administration Reports: Refresh data and custom li...

Dear all, I have a couple of questions regarding Nintex 2013 Administration Reports: By default, How often data in reports are refreshed? ...

Automatically add a task into the timeline

Dear all, I have a client requierement asking for adding the tasks automatically on the timeline each time a new task is created. I have a ...

Duplicated Nintex site columns

Dear all, I have an issue in my SharePoint farm. I've found duplicated site columns on a specific site (I guess this is coming from a previous ...

I need to call a form from other form (Change cont...

Hi, I have a list with 10 different content types. The customer asked me to have a " Generic " form. They want to be able to call a specific fo...

Getting Delegation Comments

Hi all, I'm doing this trying to get the "Comments" field after a delegation task. It's clear there's no easy way to do it, but I'm trying to...

Getting the delegation comment

Hi, I have a Nintex Workflow with a Flexi-task action that can be delegated. When the user performs a delegation, he can add a "comments" fi...

Invalid characters in attachment file is crashing ...

I have Nintex Forms 2013 (v.2.8.1.0) with Nintex Workflow 2013 (v.3.1.6.0) I made a Nintex Form with an attachment control that fires a Nintex...

Simple quote character in a choice field is crashi...

Hi, I'm working with Nintex Forms 2013 ( 2.6.0.0 ) and each time the customer upgrades a Choice field that includes a simple quote character ...

owa add-in: "Invalid SharePoint URL"

Hi, I tried to use your new Outlook/OWA add-in, but is imposible due to authentication issues: When I click on Nintex add-in, I need to ...

Lazy approval: "Your response was not able to...

Hi, I built a Workflow in Nintex 2013 (3.1.4.11), with the editor in French mode. I created and FlexiTask OOB, but with a third option too (Q...

"Use date when action is executed" is no...

When I select the check "Use date when action is executed" is not returning the current time, only the current date. By default UTC midnight ...

How can I get the repeating section row number?

I want to create a repeating section containing a label and a PeoplePicker (validator) in each row. I want to build the label dinamically with th...

Define Lazy Approval terms to custom outcomes

Hi, I'm able to add new terms to the Lazy Approval, in "Lazy Approval Settings" from the SP Central Administration, but these new terms are o...

disable specific people picker inside a repeating ...

Hi, I have a Nintex Forms ( 2.6.0.0 ) with a Nintex Workflow (3.1.4.11) that needs to be validated by a variable number between 1 and 8 diffe...

Is there any way to show the attachments in a Nint...

I have a form with 2 "views" (different panels showing or hiding based on the workflow status). The first view is to set the fields and subm...

Error exporting the list named "NintexForms&q...

Hi, I have a site collection with a custom form (done with Nintex Forms 2013, version 2.6.0.0 ) and a custom workflow (done with Nintex Wor...